Thread: TRUTH Or Consequences?

Default TRUTH Or Consequences?

Does your church-taught jesus figure and their doctrines line up with the True Messiah and the whole of Scripture? Quiz! 10 quick True or False -

1. T or F - Every Word of YHUH and all Scripture still apply to everyone this very day.
    TRUE! (Matt. 4:4, 2Ti 3:16) No chopping block allowed! Shame on those who do!

2. T or F - Sin is still defined as the breaking of Torah.
    TRUE! (1Jn 3:4) No wiggle room there at all! Can excuses be made? No!

3. T or F - There is no one in all of Scripture with the name of ‘jesus’.
    TRUE! There wasn’t even a letter ‘J’ until the 1500’s. Would not a potential bride want to know the True Name of the One to be betrothed to for eternity? (Pro 30:4)

4. T or F - Messiah taught that all of Torah still applies to everyone.
    TRUE! (Matt 5:1 The old “heaven and earth” test still stands. Do you think He lied?

5. T or F - Sabbath is the 7th day of the week, not the 1st day (sunday).
    TRUE! (Ex 20:10) Has Rome got you hoodwinked? You find that change acceptable?

6. T or F - The Sabbath is for everyone, not just ‘Jews’.
    >TRUE! (Mar 2:27) And some teach mankind’s rest day is bondage!

7. T or F - The set-apart days of Lev 23 are YHUH’s feasts, not ‘Jewish’ feasts.
    >TRUE! (Lev 23:2) Undeniably, He calls them HIS. And you would dare putting the pagan substitutes in His face?

8. T or F - Messiah walked in Torah and we are obligated to do the same.
    >TRUE! (1Jn 2:6) Again, no wiggle room there either! No Torah, no walking like the one you claim to love.

9. T or F - Only a beast system would even think to change YHUH’s set times and laws.
    >TRUE! (Dan 7:25) Do you prefer the changes the beast made? Think that’ll fly?

10. T or F - The earth is defiled and will burn because of Torah being transgressed.
    >TRUE! (Is 24:5) Which side of that truth do you want to be on?

Any False choice indicates deception, whether by “inherited lies” (Jer 16:19) or the “vain worship” from the traditions of men (Mk 7:7). How did you do? In step with Messiah or in step with the beast and bondage to sin? Don’t you wanna to be free?

”...no lie is of the Truth” 1Jn 2:21

”...Your Torah is truth” Psa 119:142

”...IF ye continue in my word, THEN are ye my taught ones indeed; and ye shall know את the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free. Joh 8:31-32

“So shall I guard your Torah continually forever and ever. And I will walk at liberty” Psa 119:44-45

Wanna be one of His saints? Notice specifically how His saints are identified -

“Here is the patience of THE SAINTS: here are THEY THAT GUARD the commandments of Elohiym, AND the faith of Yahusha”. Rev 14:12

A carnal mind is just plain stinkin’ thinkin’, full of the flesh and will not submit to His instructions. That’s in direct opposition to YHUH, and He’s not at all pleased -

“Because the carnal mind is enmity against Elohiym: for it is not subject to the Torah of Elohiym, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please Elohiym.” Rom 8:7-8

Don’t wanna listen to Him? He won’t listen to you -

“He that turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be abomination.” Pro 28:9

While there is still time, heed the words!

”...COME OUT of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Rev 18:4

Notice specifically how THESE folks are defined! Don’t suffer the consequences! -

“Many shall say to Me in that day, ‘Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and done many mighty works in Your Name?’ “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I NEVER KNEW YOU, depart from Me, YOU who work Torahlessness!’ Mat 7:22-23 (also read 2Pet 2:19-22!)

Truth or consequences?

Hodu l’YHUH!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Beautiful! I'm going to use it, verbatim, if you mind not, at our next Men's Bible study in town. Our studies usually last from 1:00-3:20 ish...but was called by my wife with a flat tire on a country road last Wednesday about half way through the study. Numerous guys called me and got a report of what happened after I left...

Apparently, some of the anti-Law...stubborn "We don't have to follow the Old Testament" types...decided to try to win over some of the others to their faulty way of thinking...

Your points are perfect! Thank you.