Thread: Is my family under attack?

Default Is my family under attack?

I've begun to think my family is under spiritual attack. Need more prayers. My grandson in law is deathly ill. He's the daddy to the twins. He's had a horrid pneumonia type ailment for a couple of weeks now, they've given him antibiotics of all kinds, he's spent time in the hospital, but he's not getting better. He continues to produce fluids in both lungs and has to have them drained off regularly. Now they're going to start looking at his heart since they can't seem to find what's causing his lungs to fill up. He struggles with pain and shortness of breath constantly. He doesn't smoke, or do any drugs. 'Tone is in his mid 20's and this just isn't looking good.

Please, pray for him. His family really needs him. He's the one who cares for the twins while their mother works, and they trade off when he works, which he hasn't been able to do for weeks now. The twins are extremely close to him as he's been hands on in their care since birth. He loves his family and does a tremendous job of caring for them every way he can. So, please, pray for him.

Thanks!
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Prayers for Tone.

Btw, has the docs considered giving him some vitamin c?

It might not 'cure' what he has, but it would sure go a long ways towards recovery.

Heres a few videos on the effectiveness of vitamin c therapy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpptUsJFCEY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0x8CxUKDrc
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Boy, it must feel like you're being attacked! I'm so sorry thst your family is struggling with health issues.

Is there any chance your grandson had a bad case of influenza or other viral illness in the last year or two? Viral cardiomyopathy is unfortunately something that can hit months or even years after the original infection. My heart hurts for his family, because my youngest son is a "stay at home daddy" with two tiny daughters, and those girls adore him... it's such a special bond.

Praying that the doctors can pinpoint your dear grandson's problem and find an effective cure. And that God will place a mantle of protection over your family and give you all a break!

Summerthyme