Thread: Chuck Baldwin - Gun Confiscation from GOP - Deadly Serious

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Chuck Baldwin - Gun Confiscation from GOP - Deadly Serious

I'm not a Chuck Baldwin fan, but tell me, does he have a point here? Is it really the GOP you must fear about gun confiscation?

If people who believe in the right to keep and bear arms, not to mention the rest of the Bill of Rights, do not wake up—and I mean NOW—to the fact that the Republican Party in Washington, D.C. (including Donald Trump), doesn’t give a tinker’s dam about their constitutional liberties, those liberties are going to be G-O-N-E, GONE! And I mean SOON! That’s the problem when Republicans control the White House and Congress: The good people of America who would normally resist efforts from Washington to trample their constitutional liberties go dormant—which is where most of them seem to be right now.

Not since the British Crown sent troops to Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775, to confiscate the firearms of the colonists has the central government in America attempted to pass laws to confiscate the firearms of innocent Americans—people who have NOT been accused of a crime, charged with a crime or people who have not even threatened to commit a crime.

We are not talking about gun control. We are talking about GUN CONFISCATION.

And who are the ones leading the charge to confiscate our guns? Donald Trump, Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham—all Republicans.

Read the rest here
    https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Article...y-Serious.aspx

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

If they're a politician they are probably trouble
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson