Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian Senator Slammed for Blaming New Zealand Attack on Muslim Immigration

Default Australian Senator Slammed for Blaming New Zealand Attack on Muslim Immigration

Australian Senator Slammed for Blaming New Zealand Attack on Muslim Immigration - Daily Beast

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-ze...im-immigration
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Australian Senator Slammed for Blaming New Zealand Attack on Muslim Immigration - Daily Beast

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-ze...im-immigration
    Unless the Muslims have been involved in violence since arriving there this guy is out of line..
    I am not fond of our new female Muslims in Congress but sure as hell wouldn’t advocate anything like what happened over there to fix the issues I have with them.

Interesting, stories that were published this morning by uk papers have changed the story once again.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Default Unless the Muslims have been involved in violence since arriving

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Unless the Muslims have been involved in violence since arriving there this guy is out of line..
    I am not fond of our new female Muslims in Congress but sure as hell wouldn’t advocate anything like what happened over there to fix the issues I have with them.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

So do you think these women and children shot at the mosque were responsible for the terrorist acts you have pictures of.

So do you think these women and children shot at the mosque were responsible for the terrorist acts you have pictures of.
    well well JimmyB moving the goal posts in the usual crypto-commie way. Answer me this; did Podesta bring the weapons into NZ 3 days before the attack?
    BTW say hello to Ebba Akerland, she was a young special needs person before she was run down by a Truck-O-peace
    Last edited by Lenno; 03-15-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I can assure you I am far less a commie than an ignorant moronic ahole like you Lenno...
    There's a reason many have left this forum and you are one of the causes..

There is no justification for this other than too many people with hatred for all but themselves in this world,Muslims and Christians alike...

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

I can assure you I am far less a commie ....
    Meh, this is Lenno Bro's default insult.

If the opportunity arises I'm going to set his authentically autographed Richard Simmons poster on fire ... this'll bring 'im down a notch or two.

He be special but he ain't that special ....

O.W.