Thread: Leftists are intentionally posting racist comments while mascarading as conservatives

Default Leftists are intentionally posting racist comments while mascarading as conservatives

When I saw the NZ mosque shooting news on TV, my first thought was how the hell did so many Muslims wind up in New Zealand?

It appears the Muslim population in every European nation exploded after 9-11 and the on-going "war on terror."

I've lived in Texas all my life, but I never saw Muslims in my hometown until after 9-11. Now I see them all the time, especially the women decked out in their Islamic costumes.

We are in the last conflict mentioned in the Bible... Gog/Magog's global horde invasion to destroy "the camp of the saints." [Rev 20:7-9] White Christians who oppose the invasion into their homelands will be called "racists"... but that is the last of our worries.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Now we know where solderman went
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It happens on all the blogs, has been for quite some time. Many bots out there roving as well....some speak truth, some twist it, some do the nine truths and a lie...so many ways to approach propaganda. Of course they are here too....
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.