Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Is Toast

Fox is Controlled Opposition for the New World Order.

It appears they are making a Broadside maneuver....NWO Ryan; Donna Brazille and now this new Biden dude. We will see what they doe with Jeanine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR8MNvCJBDc
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Maybe just a rumor.

Report: Hannity Telling Friends He Plans To Leave Fox News After His Contract Is Up

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/03/...news-contract/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Frank Gaffney on OAN: Fox News Is Yielding To Islamists and Leftists

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/frank-gaffney-on-oan-fox-news-is-yielding-to-islamists-and-leftists/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fox Denied Access From Ocasio-Cortez Town Hall Speech On Veteran’s Care, Excuse For Denial Was Lie

And what was worse? She argued against choice for veterans, even saying that we should have “VA care for all.”
    Via The Nation:
    She said that should Medicare for All be passed, the VA would most likely remain unchanged. While many champions of universal health-care coverage are fighting to essentially abolish private health insurance while retaining the private-hospital system, AOC said in an ideal world, the civilian health system would mirror what’s currently offered to veterans. “If you ask me, I would like VA for all,” she said to cheers.
    Tweet

+1
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FOX News Loses to MSNBC in Daytime Ratings for the FIRST TIME Since 2001!

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson