Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Is Toast

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

One America also an option

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    What about NEWSMAX TV? I am watching that right now.
    There are numerous alternatives, many on Utube as well as on their own web sites
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I’ve lost patience with Fox News last night and they’re now dead to me.

Paul Ryan's bad enough but last night Tucker Carlson’s first guest was the dork-head Liberal Chris Hahn who worked as a staffer for Schmuck Schumer. Judge Jeanine use to pair him off with Conservative Dan Bongino, which was really annoying.

Hannity’s first guest last night was liar Donna Brazile, and that’s that. I removed Fox News from my Channel List.

I’ll watch Greg Gutfeld online from now on.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    SO what he is on the board NOT doing TV. My goodness some have such a HATE that it is going overboard sometimes. Geesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    SO what he is on the board NOT doing TV. My goodness some have such a HATE that it is going overboard sometimes. Geesh.
    Picture of a guy with no clue as to the realty of the situation

Default More Crazy Eyes In Position of Power

Motive Synergy – Fox News Hires Joe Biden Former Chief-of-Staff…..

Posted on March 21, 2019 by sundance
    As they say… things get clearer with more data. The activity behind the curtain starts to make more sense.
    Thanks to an article from Newsmax we now get to see the fourth corner of the 2020 Fox News motives:
    NEWSMAX – The parent company of Fox News has hired a former top aide to Joe Biden as its chief lobbyist in Washington.
    On Tuesday the new Fox Corp., a spin-off of 21st Century Fox which just merged with Disney, became a standalone public company, controlling television assets such as Fox News and the Fox television network.
    Broadcasting & Cable reported that new Fox “hit the ground running on day one” with its Washington lobbying operation headed by Danny O’Brien, a well-known Democrat.
    Continue reading →

I had their app on my iphone and ipad.

DELETED.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

They probably want to distance themselves from Trump. The big donors realized that conservative anger got built up so high, they get dysfunctional candidate who hurt their bottom line and can't be controlled. But they can't just throw Trump out because that will inflame his base, so donors now want to slowly wean them off of Trump and alt-right.

Gave up on news Fox,cnn,ect many years ago but if I get a wild hair now and then OAN and nothing else.
    We are perilously close to bad, bad things happening.