Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Is Toast

Default New Zealand Is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They are done. They will trade their firearms for prayer rugs just like most.of Europe and Australia.

The same will happen in America...if we let it.

Here's the run-down on NZs PM who is not what "She" seems!
    http://tomatobubble.com/id1298.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

1.18% of the population now controls the entire country w/a police force composed of Trannys

Forced conversion

That is A Man, baby yeah

looks like a model in a posed photo

Ewe Zealand is filled with sheep, both 2 legged and 4. Flocks of sheep are easy to control.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':