Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dems Have to Keep on Attacking. They Have no Choice..

Default The Dems Have to Keep on Attacking. They Have no Choice..

Now that the Mueller report is out, the Dems have no choice but to keep on attacking. If they don’t, their own crimes will be targeted. They have to keep the plates spinning or else their order out of chaos eyes wide shut freak show comes crashing down. What else can the pedo Satanists do except continue to double, triple, quadruple down on stupidity and non stop lies like they’ve done ad nauseaum?

"The Shiff has hit the fan."
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Here's their choice-

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

John Brennan Does 180 On Russia Collusion, Admits He May Have Been Wrong

What a weasel.
    Via Daily Caller:
    Former CIA Director John Brennan said Monday morning that he was “relieved” by the Attorney General’s summary of the Mueller report, admitting the findings presented less than he anticipated in terms of criminal activity.
    “Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it’s been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election. I think that is good news for the country,” Brennan said when asked by MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough if he was surprised by the lack of collusion evidence.
    Brennan added “I still point to things that were done publicly, or efforts to try to have conversation with the Russians that were inappropriate, but I’m not all that surprised that the high bar of criminal conspiracy was not met.”
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Deceivocrats are not used to playing defense.....and they are about to receive the fight of their lives.

Paybacks are hell.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I hope Senate Republicats start calling these people to the carpet...

Watch Trump and RED WAVE in 2020..

we can only hope! prep and pray, the end has arrived

Get multiple f'in ropes
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for,
    another person must work for without receiving."Adrian Rogers, 1931

DOJ Makes Deal With Well-Connected Ex-Feinstein Aide Accused of Doxxing Republicans

This must be the day for weaselly well-connected Democrats getting deals.
    Via Daily Caller:
    A former Senate aide charged with doxxing Republican senators and extorting a witness reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors in Washington after his wealthy and well-connected family brought in experts to talk about his mental health and the private supervision they could provide him.
    A judge signaled that Jackson Cosko had allegedly taken large quantities of sensitive information from the Senate, but banned media from hearing the details. A hearing had been scheduled for Thursday, but on Tuesday, the court canceled it and indicated that a deal had been struck behind the scenes. A plea agreement hearing, where the deal is to be officially signed, was set for April 5.
    During Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s September 2018 confirmation hearing, Cosko — a former IT aide who once managed Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan’s office computer accounts — allegedly posted to Wikipedia the home addresses of Republican senators who supported the Supreme Court justice.
    “I own EVERYTHING,” Cosko told a Hassan aide who caught him in the act, according to prosecutors. “If you tell anyone I will leak it all. Emails, signal conversations, gmails.”
    Keep reading…
    Tweet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think Smollett is gonna be the first of many counteretaliations from the Dems arising from the Mueller Report which devastated them. They’re gonna do this to move the Overton Window to their favor. We see today that it has succeeded in softening the blow a bit. It could be Hillaryesque and sad if they choose to go that route.