Page 145 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1636

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

White House Promises To Walk Back Biden Statement Once Their Codebreakers Decipher It

"We have all our top minds and most powerful AI working around the clock to determine what Biden meant when he said 'The Republicans are taking credit for the budsdacunclapsn.'"

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-promises-to-w

The Gays against Groomers PayPal account was terminated after the group started speaking out against pedophilia and the sexualization of children.

After finding out about the ban the group noticed a MAPs(minor attached person) account is still active on the platform.

If you are not familiar with the term MAP it’s a new movement fo pedophiles who are aiming to normalize pedophilia and eliminate the sex offender registry.

https://welovetrump.com/2022/09/23/paypal-bans-anti-p

Joe Biden Talks Ballistics Again, Reiterates Jumbled Claim About Speed of AR-15 Bullets

During a Friday speech to the National Education Association, President Joe Biden reiterated his jumbled claim about the speed at which AR-15 bullets move compared to bullets fired from other guns.