Page 111 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1636

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://sputniknews.com/20220123/bid...092471404.html

Biden's First Year in Office Saw 5,000 More Gun Killings Than Trump's, Monitor Finds

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Liberal Legal Scholar Jonathan Turley Warns Bigot Biden: Picking Supreme Court Justice Based on Lady Parts and Skin Color Is 'Unconstitutional' https://slaynews.com/news/jonathan-turley-warns-biden

If Joe Biden wants a more diverse Supreme Court, why did vote no to confirm Clarence Thomas?
    Biden (D-DE), Nay

In 2003, Joe Biden Filibustered and Voted Against Nomination of a Black Woman to the Federal Bench

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...bench-n1553633