Page 1 of 164 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

Default biden is toast

Flashback: Joe Biden Says He Was The ‘Token Black’

Democrats forget what a gaffe machine he is.
    Via Free Beacon:
    Former Vice President Joe Biden said during a 1974 discussion on campaign finance that he tried to “prostitute” himself to big donors during his first run for U.S. Senate but failed to get their money because he was too young.
    His youth, however, was what enabled Biden to raise enough money to win, he explained.
    “I’m like the token black or the token woman,” Biden said. “I was the token young person.”
    Biden’s comments came during an appearance on The Advocates, a weekly debate program that aired on PBS in the 1970s. Biden, then in his second year as a U.S. senator, was invited to argue in favor of public funding for political campaigns and contribution limits for individuals.
    Biden argued the political system was inherently corrupt because it forced candidates to go to the “people who have money,” and “they always want something.” He called it the “most degrading experience in the world.”
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Joe Biden Blames “White Man’s Culture” For Violence Against Women

Former VP previously celebrated demographic decline of whites

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - March 27, 2019

During a speech on Tuesday, potential presidential candidate Joe Biden blamed “a white man’s culture” for violence towards women.
    The former VP asserted that Anita Hill, who accused Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment, should not have been forced to forced to face a panel of “a bunch of white guys.”
    Biden went on to suggest that English common law, the foundation of the western legal system, was anti-women.
    “I realize I get a little too passionate about this sometimes, but we all have an obligation to do nothing less than change the culture in this country. Not just the laws, we changed laws — change the culture. The culture. You all know what the phrase rule of thumb means? Where it’s derived from? In English common law, not codification or common law, back in the late 1300s, so many women were dying at the hands of her husbands because they were chattel, just like the cattle or the sheep, that the Court of Common Law decided they had to do something about the extent of the deaths. So, you know what they said? No man has a right to chastise his woman with a rod thicker than the circumference of his thumb. This is English jurisprudential culture a white man’s culture. That’s got to change it’s got to change.”
    While lambasting “white man’s culture” for violence against women, Biden failed to mention the fact that black hip hop culture is dominated by actual misogyny and disrespect for women.
    According to the CDC, “Non-Hispanic black and American Indian/Alaska Native women experienced the highest rates of homicide” in America from 2003-2017, clearly indicating that white men are not overrepresented when it comes to violence against women.
    A 2014 study of college campus rape statistics by the BJS found that 19% were committed by black males, despite them making up only about 6% of the U.S. population.
    This is not the first time that Biden has caused controversy with his remarks about white people.
    He previously celebrated the fact that white people were in demographic decline, insisting, “Whites will be an absolute minority in America – that’s a source of our strength.”
    Some may point to Biden’s creepy behavior around women in asserting that the former Vice President shouldn’t be treated as an authority on the issue.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

He’s dumb as a rock.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

BIDEN/ABRAMS

The shrimp and the whale.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Rule of thumb, is that the true meaning? I figured he'd say his prick was twice the length of his thumb.....like Obama's big stick...
    He's a fool, and it's sad so many fools are running for president. But, the Bible say's the fool leans to the left.....God is so funny.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    He’s dumb as a rock.
    But he is a Democrat, so that forgives all, including his propensity to say stupid things and grope women.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    But he is a Democrat, so that forgives all, including his propensity to say stupid things and grope women.
    And children
    A

Default "Right Wing" code for white males

Biden Spox Blames ‘Right Wing Trolls’ For Creepy Pics Of Him Touching Woman Inappropriately

So far, two Democratic women have come forward. And we have the evidence of our own eyes and can make our own judgments, thank you, very much.
    Here’s one from 2012 during Obama’s campaign you may not have seen.