Page 45 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

So, I made this meme on Nov. 28, 2020... Then it was seen at the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol Hill Protest... then in late Jan. 2021, if you post my meme on Facebook, Facebook's AI automatically flags and removes it. ( I'd say it is a good meme, doing good work.

Go figure...

Who could have known that mild-mannered liberal Catholic Biden who once publicly exposed evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew dragons... would turn out to be the mighty villain "Nidhogg", the legendary Norse super-dragon who destroys the "world tree" [I call Babylon!]

Nidhogg (Old Norse Níðhöggr, literally "Curse-striker" or "He Who Strikes with Malice") is the foremost of several serpents or dragons who dwell beneath the world-tree Yggdrasil and eat its roots. This is highly injurious to the tree, which holds the Nine Worlds of the cosmos. Nidhoggs actions have the intention of pulling the cosmos back to chaos, and he, along with his reptilian cohort, can therefore surely be classified among the giants (or, as they were called in pre-Christian times, "devourers")... From this it would make sense for Nidhogg to have a prominent role in Ragnarok, the downfall of the cosmos.

https://norse-mythology.org/gods-and...iants/nidhogg/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

So, I made this meme on Nov. 28, 2020... Then it was seen at the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol Hill Protest... then in late Jan. 2021, if you post my meme on Facebook, Facebook's AI automatically flags and removes it. ( I'd say it is a good meme, doing good work.

Interesting meme.

For many years Russian protesters have used the slogan: Putin is a thief... and Putin glorifies Stalin!

The irony is...

"Behold I come as a thief." is one of the Cyrus symbols in Revelation 16.

Using the logic of "I come as a thief", the current regime is here to bundle up the dry branches
    that bore no fruit, and those who did not feed, clothe or visit Yahshua;
    and burn those bundles of dry branches.

The same thing happened in Russia about 100 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

Using the logic of "I come as a thief", the current regime is here to bundle up the dry branches
    that bore no fruit, and those who did not feed, clothe or visit Yahshua;
    and burn those bundles of dry branches.

The same thing happened in Russia about 100 years ago.

It won't be the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks this time around !!

It's time to gather the tares !!

It may be time to gather tares, but who are the tares?

I suspect a lot of self professed Christians are on the list of tares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

It may be time to gather tares, but who are the tares?

I suspect a lot of self professed Christians are on the list of tares.

Angels gather the tares [Edomite-jews!]

Speaking of angels... did you see the photo I posted ?

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...98#post2818998