Page 11 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

Default The Door Has Been Opened; Call All Of Them Pedos!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

IRS Placed Tax Lien on Crackhead Hunter Biden for $112,805 in Unpaid Taxes in 2015 When Burisma Was Paying Out Millions
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden is sure given Trump campaign and Republicats a lot of good videos for IF he wins the nomination..

Creepy Joe Biden to 11-Year-Old Girl: “How Old are You Honey? Talk to Me before You Leave” (VIDEO)

He knows his life is over and he doesn't give a dam who knows what sort of monster he is

Biden wants your soul!
    new "Message" plastered on bus