Page 51 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

More Facts You're Not Supposed To Know

Serious question: will Joe Biden make it to the end of the year before his worsening jibberish collapses his facade and the media initiate the shift to Kamala Harris?

Before answering, watch this video from today. Biden cannot remember the name of the Pentagon, or the name of his Defense Secretary, Lloyd Austin. Instead, he rambles through an incoherent mess of mumbled words as he attempts to exit the speech.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/03/08/watch

Biden: New World Order Zealot
    Mar 14, 2021

https://banned.video/watch?id=604f010ac93db1447ed87834