Page 70 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

And yet Crime hasn't risen a bit out here away from the Democrat run urban paradises, you know, the places where there are more guns than people by a large margin? You know, where most guns are not only not locked away, but gasp, ore more than likely loaded with a round chambered............................. Yea Joe, you are right, it has to be the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    And yet Crime hasn't risen a bit out here away from the Democrat run urban paradises, you know, the places where there are more guns than people by a large margin? You know, where most guns are not only not locked away, but gasp, ore more than likely loaded with a round chambered............................. Yea Joe, you are right, it has to be the guns.

The commie agenda is to drag all citizens down into the gutter so that all are "Equal". Any lie will do.

SOURCE: Biden to be removed from power after failing 70% vaccination goal by July 4th… globalists may accelerate plans for economic and cyber TAKEDOWN of the USA

Maybe this is why ChYna is moving into Canada?

(Natural News) Today's Situation Update podcast offers a 40-minute gear review segment, focused on lithium-ion solar generators, tools and vehicle batteries. You can also skip ahead to the 39 minute mark to jump into news headlines, economics and national security. At about 1 hour and 10 minutes into the podcast, I cover vaccine news, … [Read More...]