Page 105 of 164 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1636

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fake “science guy” Bill Nye teams up with Resident Biden in video to sell America a false bill of goods called an “infrastructure bill”

(Natural News) Bill Nye, the FAKE science guy, opens his short "infrastructure" video message where he's standing in front of the White house: "If you're like me, you want the US to be a little … better," hinging off the "build back better" slogan of resident Biden's campaign. Then, nerdy ole' Nye tries to be funny about the trillions of … [Read More...]

Now after reading Drudge awhile ago and seeing how Biden has installed the best and most robust economic recovery ever.
    And Cramer below that claiming we are looking at the roaring twenties all over again..
    How can that be..
    Yeah I know it’s Drudge and they have to persuade the masses but we aren’t all that dumb.