Page 121 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1636

Thread: biden is toast

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

I’m on my way to Europe to rally the international community in support of Ukraine and ensure Putin pays a severe economic cost for his war of choice.
    There is a difference..

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Tells US Troops They’re Fighting for Democracy Like in the US Where Democrats Jail the Opposition, Stifle Free Speech and Stuff Ballot Boxes

Hunter Biden Laptop Contains Multiple Department Of Defense 'Encryption Keys' With Twenty Plus Year Expiration Dates To Allow Holder Access To DoD Databases
    https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2

Even before the conflict, Ukraine had one of the largest orphanage systems in Europe. Now that war has broken out, these children are at even greater risk of being trafficked. Why do the Biden’s and other elites have such a great affinity for Ukraine? How many kids go missing here every year?