Page 146 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1636

Thread: biden is toast

Joe Biden Falsely Claims Price of Gas in ‘Some Few States’ Is Under $3.00 a Gallon

The lowest price for a gallon of gas is in Mississippi, according to Gasbuddy.com, which is $3.04.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Asks Deceased Indiana Rep. To Identify Herself During WH Conference

"I Got Raised In The Black Church." and "Puerto Rican Community." I'll take what is pandering for votes for $500, Alex. #Rumble -- https://rumble.com/v1mvxio-joe-biden-i-got-raised-in-