Page 29 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They need to tie it to Pedo Joe for it to mean anything this election..

The laptop scandal will cause Sleepy Joe to drop out a day or two before the election to cause a political crisis.
    Nothing happens by accident in politics.

Biden experiences a phenomenon known as “sundowning.” This “refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night,” explains the Mayo Clinic, and “may affect people with dementia….”
    The bottom line is that Biden and evenings just don’t mix well anymore. But here’s the problem:
    The debate is in the evening — somewhat late — 8 p.m. at the debate site: Nashville, Tennessee.
    So how can Biden rise to this nocturnal occasion? Here’s one possibility:
    Alter the candidate’s sleep schedule so that he retires and wakes up late, really late, so he can peak for an 8 p.m. event. Of course, at least a few days would be necessary to acclimate to this change — oh, perhaps like the four days Biden was kept secluded before tonight’s debate.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...he_debate.html

VIDEO: Joe Biden Says America Was An Idea We Never Lived Up To…

Basically this is the standard chant of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA “2, 4, 6, 8 America was never great”
    The words of a sociopath.........

Fox News is exclusively reporting that President Donald Trump is planning to bring Tony Bobulinski, an associate of Hunter Biden’s, as a guest of his to Thursday night’s debate with Hunter’s father, former Vice President Joe Biden.
    https://saraacarter.com/fox-news-trump-to-bring-hunte