Page 38 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

OOPS! China Brags About Deals With Biden Family
    [Terrific 4 minute video, don't miss it]

Biden’s Cabinet is going to be the U.S. branch office of the Chinese Communist Party

(Natural News) A Joe Biden presidency is going to be a dream come true for the Chinese Communists, a huge break they probably never in a thousand years imagined would come true. Not only is the incoming president and his son compromised by the ChiComs, the people Biden is selecting to fill roles in his Cabinet are either pro-Beijing … [Read More...]

Joe and Jill Biden to appear on ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’

Biden to legalize AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Joe and Jill Biden to appear on ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’
    Why shouldn't they? They are not building stages and all sorts of entertainment things on Times Square for the heck of it. You know you take the cake of all time. Everything is toast to you and it is just has gotten so much that hardly a person ever responds to such posts as that from you the doomyist groomer of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Why shouldn't they? They are not building stages and all sorts of entertainment things on Times Square for the heck of it. You know you take the cake of all time. Everything is toast to you and it is just has gotten so much that hardly a person ever responds to such posts as that from you the doomyist groomer of all time.
    Hoppalong 1, Hoppalong 2 or Hoppalong 3? It would help us if you actually identified which one is posting.