Page 4 of 164 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Warns Democratic Rivals He’s Got ‘All This Information About Other People’s Pasts’

Remember how one of Obama’s folks bragged about their election information apparatus? Not surprising considering the predilection for spying during the Obama administration. Sounds like Biden’s warning Kamala.
    Via Washington Examiner:
    Joe Biden let slip that his campaign was collecting dirt on his rivals for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.
    “I mean, I get all this information about other people’s pasts, and what they’ve done and not done. And you know, I’m just not going to go there. If we keep doing that — I mean, we should be debating what we do from here,” Biden told CNN in a Friday interview, referring to the crowded field of two dozen White House hopefuls.
    In May, Biden, 76, promised not to attack his rivals, saying: “I will not speak ill of any of the Democratic candidates, I will not do it.”
    Although Biden said he wouldn’t use the opposition research, he made the comments while being grilled on the scrutiny his past approach to race issues is receiving.
    Sen. Kamala Harris of California last week ripped Biden during the opening Democratic National Committee debate in Miami for his opposition to federally mandated busing in the 1970s, a policy aimed at encouraging educational integration. She also took him to task for his remarks about working with known segregationists in the Senate at the same time.
    Keep reading…

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Unfortunately, Trump referred to the Ohio shootings as taking place in Toledo, so he won't be able to make fun of Sleepy Joe's gaffe

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Federal Lawsuit: Joe Biden’s Brother Accused of Defrauding Rural Healthcare Company

Oops: Biden Tells Crowd, “We Choose Truth Over Facts”

Yikes.
    Oops: Biden says “we choose truth over facts” pic.twitter.com/bkohPsOmJC
    — Natasha Korecki (@natashakorecki) August 8, 2019