Page 56 of 164 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

‘Gun Violence is an International Embarrassment’ – Biden Trashes America (VIDEO)
    https://conservativebrief.com/biden-announces-37750/?
    Biden announces slate of gun control actions, claims 'public health crisis'

Thursday, April 8th 2021, 5:25:22 pm
    article
    views: 126

(FOX NEWS) – President Biden on Thursday announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control, saying that gun violence is "a public health crisis" and the administration's actions do not contravene Second Amendment rights. The administration aims to "confront not just the gun crisis but what is actually a public health…
    See more at WND

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lapses Into Nonsense Mid-Speech, Refers to ‘Merfin and Ruthers’

Hunter Biden was found saving life of robbery victim! Police found him covered in the women’s blood after tending to the gunshot wound. Biden also kindly picked up the robber’s gun and handed it to police. Gunshot residue on Biden was from Biden shooting back using the perp’s own gun.

https://pjmedia.com/tags/hunter-biden