Page 58 of 164 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: biden is toast

Green Screen
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

That is amazing news. I wonder when they are going to start selling slave girls.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Administration Conduct Hot Mess of Diplomatic Blunders During Japanese Prime Minister Visit
    > April 16, 2021 | Sundance
    President Obama was well known for his diplomatic blunders, stumbles and curt demeanor with many foreign dignitaries including Queen Elizabeth II. Unsurprisingly it appears the JoeBama administration is picking up right where Obama left off.

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

Once Prime Minister Suga was inside the White House he was shunned for the greeting by his diplomatic peer, Joe Biden. Instead, Kamala Harris was dispatched to deliver introductory remarks. Beyond the inappropriate form, the subtle message of Kamala Harris being the acting head of the executive branch was on display.

Once PM Suga and Joe Biden sat down things got worse. By the time they both attended the Rose Garden joint press conference, Biden was calling Japanese Master’s Champion Hideki Matsuyama “a boy”. Biden said: “I know how proud you are of the people of Japan are. And you’ve got a Japanese boy coming over here, and guess what, he won the Masters.“
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...inister-visit/

Republicans and other civil rights Second Amendment activists have a trump card (please pardon the expression) to play against President Biden’s attempts to expand gun laws that penalize law-abiding citizens and in effect exempt criminals.

Simply demand that Biden’s bureaucrats enforce existing gun laws before passing new ones. Specifically, enforce the law against his son, Hunter.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/bidens_achil

Dan Bongino Says Secret Service Agents Told Him Biden Is In ‘Significant Trouble’

He's the perfect weapon against America, he'll be used until he's a babbling fool and then they'll use him some more!

https://conservativebrief.com/dan-bo...tm_medium=RP78

Hunter Biden Laptop Update Is Bad News For Joe Biden
    https://conservativebrief.com/national-security-scand

18 GOP Senators Demand FBI Investigation Into Biden After Latest Revelation
    https://conservativebrief.com/18-gop-senators-38315/?