Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waters is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rep. Maxine Waters Tells Homeless People To ‘Go Home’ Then Laughs In Their Faces
    "Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told hundreds of homeless people to “go home” then laughed in their faces when they angrily told her they didn’t have homes to go to."
    Ya know, for some reason or another, the "N" word comes immediately to mind.. Why is that? Perhaps that is the true term for ignorance? Because I can tell you right now, I have no respect for anyone who would say or do something like this. But rest assure, her day is coming! The God of the Most High is watching! Bet on it.

https://newspunch.com/rep-maxine-waters-tells-homeles