Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breaking: Notre Dame in Paris is completely engulfed in flames

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Watch the Gov't and MSM will blame the protesters..

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    If it was started by Muslims, it will never be acknowledged by the "authorities".
    From Fox News:

Notre Dame Cathedral fire being investigated as accident for now, prosecutors say

Paris police will investigate the disaster as "involuntary destruction caused by fire" and have ruled out arson and potential terror-related motives for starting the blaze, officials said.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/notre-...rosecutors-say

The building is still too hot to enter, but, "While we do not know what caused the fire, we know what didn't".
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

If it was started by Muslims, it will never be acknowledged by the "authorities".
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is a coincidence. 1,063 times in the LAST YEAR is enemy action."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

THIS is exactly what I think. France is, quite frankly, very enamored by Islam. It's a near Islamic state.

I will speculate that the fire could likely be accidental
    The safety gurus on the railroad I retired from have a policy that ALL accidents are preventable.
    It is easy to claim this AFTER the fact. Hindsight is always 20/20
    I have read a lot of comments about the fire.
    A few things posted got me to remember my railroad construction experiences.
    I have watched the rail grinders repair the rail profile and large volumes of sparks go everywhere.
    They do have a water tanker as the last car and someone follows after a time to check for fires.
    I have seen ties begin smoking long after the equipment has passed.
    The sparks get into cracks of older ties that have rotted in the center.
    The smoldering starts to happen minutes or hours after the equipment has passed.

On such a large construction project, every task is scheduled and logged.
    B does not happen until A is done if A is scheduled for that day or time.
    There is a log on what tasks were done that day, where they were working and who did them.
    Was hot lead or solder applied?
    Was there a spill?
    Lead alone melts over 600degrees F, I think.
    Solder melts about 450 or so.
    Both are hot enough to ignite wood.
    A solid piece of wood is harder to ignite but if hot metal fell to a place were wood dust
    built up hot embers could have smoldered and flamed up long after everyone left.
    It amazed me to see how much dust accumulates on building beams that were less than 50 years old.

I do ask the question "why now" when there is so much western culture demonetization today.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I will speculate that the fire could likely be accidental
    The safety gurus on the railroad I retired from have a policy that ALL accidents are preventable.
    It is easy to claim this AFTER the fact. Hindsight is always 20/20
    I have read a lot of comments about the fire.
    A few things posted got me to remember my railroad construction experiences.
    I have watched the rail grinders repair the rail profile and large volumes of sparks go everywhere.
    They do have a water tanker as the last car and someone follows after a time to check for fires.
    I have seen ties begin smoking long after the equipment has passed.
    The sparks get into cracks of older ties that have rotted in the center.
    The smoldering starts to happen minutes or hours after the equipment has passed.

On such a large construction project, every task is scheduled and logged.
    B does not happen until A is done if A is scheduled for that day or time.
    There is a log on what tasks were done that day, where they were working and who did them.
    Was hot lead or solder applied?
    Was there a spill?
    Lead alone melts over 600degrees F, I think.
    Solder melts about 450 or so.
    Both are hot enough to ignite wood.
    A solid piece of wood is harder to ignite but if hot metal fell to a place were wood dust
    built up hot embers could have smoldered and flamed up long after everyone left.
    It amazed me to see how much dust accumulates on building beams that were less than 50 years old.

I do ask the question "why now" when there is so much western culture demonetization today.
    ( “A French expert familiar with the restoration effort was quoted as saying, “I visited the framing of Notre Dame with architects of the “Bâtiments de France” (“Buildings of France”, the highest rank for an architect in France), some years ago. This 13th century timber frame was extremely protected. Each intervention is always accompanied by historians, architects, experts; no work is envisaged without extreme caution; no source of heat, no torch, no electrical apparatus is allowed; a high-performance alarm system is in place; and very strict supervision of all people allowed there. I think we will eventually learn that this was arson.” )
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...dral_fire.html
    People think of a construction crew as goof-balls swinging hammers and yielding breaker-bars… and nothing could be so further from the truth. Every nail is painstakingly extracted under the supervision of archaeological-preservationist, cataloge, photo graphed and carefully preserved. Every movement is supervised. Nothing is touched without careful supervision.