Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox News’ Napolitano:Mueller Report might be enough to Prosecute Trump

Default Fox News’ Napolitano:Mueller Report might be enough to Prosecute Trump

Fox News’ Napolitano Rips ‘Venal, Amoral, Deceptive’ Trump: Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Him

By Caleb Ecarma

Apr 19th, 2019, 3:37 pm

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano suggested on Friday there may be enough evidence in the Mueller report to “prosecute” President Donald Trump.

“Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano on his show Judge Napolitano’s Chambers, which airs digitally on Fox Nation. “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”

As for the evidence of obstruction raised in the Mueller report, Napolitano said Trump “is not exactly cleared.” He continued by noting the numerous potential obstruction of justice attempts Mueller notes in the report, including Trump asking Don McGhan to fire the special counsel, and the events surrounding his firing of James Comey as head of the FBI.

The president has brushed off the ongoing debate over obstruction of justice, tweeting a quote last night from Napolitano’s Fox News colleague Tucker Carlson implying that the report exonerated him.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...osecute-trump/

I quit listening to this chump a long time ago.

Levin has ripped his legal opinions to shreads.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Didn't Mueller say that it would be hard to charge Obstruction when there was no crime to Obstruct on??

His opinions seem biased and left leaning anymore..
    Fox news itself has went downhill the last couple years..

I wonder who flipped Napolitano.
    And by what device...
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I wonder who flipped Napolitano.
    And by what device...
    Yeah, he used to be one of us, what happened? Did Trump call him Count Dracula or something?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I agree with your observations. He is not the same Nepolitano of years ago. It's obvious to see that someone has gotten to him. Fox does have a disease. I don't watch Fox much anymore. I can understand Juan Williams. That idiot was brought on as a liberal commentator for "balance". Shepard Smith, however, a news reporter, has gotten so mean and biased that he belongs on CNN.

The disease is spreading, and there are a whole lot of folks who are susciptible to catching it...... (Got Christ?)
    We are seeing the evil permeate the body politic...the lost body. It's rather interesting.....people are so rock solid, till they are so over the top. Glenn Beck did the same thing.....somebody gets to them. Napolitano and Beck both seemed to be on the trail, nose to the ground and then both went belly up on us. Clearly, no doubt about, a total turn around.......at the end of the day, the devils in the details.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

I no longer listen to the judge or fox. It seems fox is going over to the dark side.

Article 5 Levin and his buddy Glenn Beck, the nutjob.
    I'd trust Levin
    NOT!
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner