Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘Shedding of blood' may be required to save US

Default ‘Shedding of blood' may be required to save US

Russell Pearce, a former president of the Arizona state Senate who helped author a controversial immigration law in the state, appeared to advocate for violence for the U.S. to save itself in remarks delivered earlier this week.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...ed-to-save-u-s

What is happening now in the US, Europe and all White European Christian homelands is the Biblical Gog/Magog global horde invasion into the land of God's people [Ezekiel 38/39 & Rev 20:7-9.] The Ezekiel prophecy says God will send fire on Magog and its ally [which tells us this demographic army invasion is sponsored by a foreign government], the foreign invaders will be killed and it will take God's people months to find and bury the foreign dead.

Default this was forseen decades ago: Diversity always leads to conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbear View Post
    Russell Pearce, a former president of the Arizona state Senate who helped author a controversial immigration law in the state, appeared to advocate for violence for the U.S. to save itself in remarks delivered earlier this week.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...ed-to-save-u-s
    Rivers of Blood speech
    On 20 April 1968, British Member of Parliament Enoch Powell addressed a meeting of the Conservative Political Centre in Birmingham, United Kingdom. His speech strongly criticised mass immigration, especially Commonwealth immigration to the United Kingdom and the proposed Race Relations Bill. It became known as the "Rivers of Blood" speech, although Powell always referred to it as "the Birmingham speech".More at Wikipedia
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

As stated by my friend Heartiste, diversity plus proximity equals war.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    As stated by my friend Heartiste, diversity plus proximity equals war.
    e's your friend too? I guess I'll have to relocate!
    H
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

What is happening now in the US, Europe and all White European Christian homelands is the Biblical Gog/Magog global horde invasion into the land of God's people [Ezekiel 38/39 & Rev 20:7-9.] The Ezekiel prophecy says God will send fire on Magog and its ally [which tells us this demographic army invasion is sponsored by a foreign government], the foreign invaders will be killed and it will take God's people months to find and bury the foreign dead.

I firmly believe you are right. It just tracks too close to biblical prophesy to be anything else.
    “War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is, revolution is when you decide that for yourself

Not to worry. Mormons will step in to save the Constitution!

if it is to be then let it be soon
    I do not wish to leave this mess to my grandchildren
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

So who here is psyched to start spilling some blood?

I'm not. I abhor violence.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Ya really, it is just a bunch of big headed blow hards and heads that think the only way, to make things right again, ya right~!! That is the Extreme righty thinking for sure. Blood shed how stupid.