Thread: WARNING: The Cub, John Leary, and the Catholic False Religion

Default WARNING: The Cub, John Leary, and the Catholic False Religion

For those who are born again and who have the Spirit guiding them with wisdom and discernment, this won't come as a surprise to you. However, as we edge closer and closer to Christ's return, I feel it's imperative that this warning goes out, time is short and false prophets are everywhere.

I don't know who The Cub is other than this person has drowned in the Catholic false religion and doesn't have an ounce of discernment, let alone the Holy Spirit to guide them. If this person doesn't come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and put away their idolatry soon, his/her destiny will be eternity in hell.

John Leary, who The Cub has been worshiping and promoting for years, is a false prophet. Even the Catholic false church spurns him. Ever wonder why The Cub states, "yet to be approved" with every John Leary post? See below.

LT asks: “What is the status of John Leary and his messages? Has he been approved by the Church?”

No, John Leary, who claims to be receiving messages from Jesus, Mary and the saints, does not have Church approval.

Leary, a retired chemist who lives in the suburbs of Rochester, New York, has published more than a dozen volumes full of messages allegedly from Jesus, Mary and the saints, warning about the coming of the anti-Christ. Although a deeply devout Catholic, his works are riddled with sometimes sensational messages.

For example, Leary claimed that the anti-Christ would form an alliance with the pope who would replace John Paul II and this this “false pope” – meaning Pope Benedict XVI – would work with the anti-Christ to undermine Church teaching. Obviously, none of this has come true.

Leary also made predictions about people being implanted with computer chips that would control their minds, and that some would be marked on their foreheads with the “Seal of God” both before and after the Warning. This prophecy is not substantiated by Scripture, specifically Revelation 7, which makes no mention of people being given this mark at different times.

These are just a few of the problems with Leary’s books, which are published under the title, Prepare for the Great Tribulation and the Coming Era of Peace. Each volume diaries messages Leary says he has been receiving since July of 1993.
    read more...

In my humble and pious opinion as a faithful Roman Catholic theologian, the claim that the messages of John Leary (johnleary.com) are private revelation is a false claim. A list of reasons and examples follows.
    read more...

The Catholic dogma is not only false, it is straight from hell. It is nothing more than satanic trickery to detour you from the truth.

read more...

Time is very short. Bible prophecy is unfolding faster than ever and the return of Jesus Christ is at hand. Ignore these false prophets and teachers, they will only lead you to hell.

Are you ready?
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Anyone that isn't walking as Messiah walked is apostate. That's the litmus test.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.