Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 4/7/19 - 5/24/19

BNO News

Verified account

@BNONews
    Follow Follow @BNONews
    More
    BREAKING: Radio Caracas Radio says it has been ordered to stop broadcasting by Venezuela's government
    EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    3s3 seconds ago
    More
    Breaking: U.S. military says monitoring events in #Venezuela
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Richard Jimιnez
    @ Richard2981_
    17 hours ago

#Venezuela Militaries loyal to Juan Guaido disarm the military in favor of Maduro who does not offer resistance. #OperacionLibertadEnVenezuela #OperacionLibertad

Video:

https://twitter.com/Richard2981_/sta...58446944583681

Attached Images
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

������ ���������� �������� Retweeted

Steve Herman

Verified account

@W7VOA
    19m19 minutes ago
    More
    Clashes appear to be escalating in Caracas, #Venezuela.

I believe this is part of a propoganda machine..

What happens when you attempt to storm a military base?

Your going to get shot and or arrested..

US military action in Venezuela ‘possible if that’s what’s required’ – Pompeo Washington is open for “military action” in dealing with Venezuela’s crisis, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced. Softening his war-mongering rhetoric, he said that a peaceful option is still more preferable.
    “If the question is, is the United States prepared to consider military action if that’s what it takes to restore the democracy there in Venezuela, the [US] president’s been consistent and unambiguous about that, that the option to use military force is available if that’s what is ultimately called for,” Pompeo said in an interview on Fox News.https://www.rt.com/news/458045-pompe...litary-action/

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

Marco Rubio

Verified account

@marcorubio
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    .@jguaido has no security force & no ability to control the media. Facing grave threats to his freedom & safety he openly challenges a criminal dictator on a daily basis in #Venezuela

This one man has more courage than every high ranking #MaduroRegime official put together.

������ ���������� �������� Retweeted

Joyce Karam

Verified account

@Joyce_Karam
    38m38 minutes ago
    More
    #Venezuela: #Turkey registered ✈️ TC-TSR flew from #Russia last night to Caracas, stayed there an hour then went to Punta Cana. Via @GDarkconrad

Pakistan threatens greater retaliation in future clashes with India A high-ranking Pakistani air force general warned that Pakistan would respond harshly in the event of renewed fighting with India.
    “In case of any misadventure by the adversary, PAF’s [Pakistan Air Force] response would be even stronger than before,” said Pakistani Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, referencing skirmishes between the two rivals that took place in February.

The previous clashes kicked off on February 26, when India launched airstrikes on an alleged terrorist training camp within Pakistani territory. Islamabad responded with strikes of its own the next day, eventually downing an Indian F-16 in a brief dogfight.

“[The] PAF response on 27 February 2019 against the enemy aggression will be remembered in history as ‘Operation Swift Retort,’” Khan told the 24th Air Staff in Islamabad Wednesday. He said every rank and file member of the air force deserved special appreciation for their performance that day.

Since the February encounter, the two sides have traded rhetoric, with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in April accusing Pakistan of allowing terrorists to attack India, and threatening to hit Pakistan with the “the mother of all nuclear bombs.”That prompted a hostile retort from Pakistan military spokesman Major General Asif Ghafoor, who warned India “do not test our resolve.”

"In your [Indian] rhetoric, you keep using nuclear power as a threat,” said Ghafoor. “Nuclear powers are not a threat, they are a weapon of deterrence that should not be mentioned lightly.”https://www.rt.com/news/458072-pakis...ampaign=chrome

U.S. military focused on gathering intelligence on Venezuela: Dunford WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States military is focused on collecting intelligence on the situation in Venezuela and to be prepared to respond if President Donald Trump requested more, the top U.S. general said on Wednesday.

“The situation is a little bit unclear today from our perspective between Maduro and Guaido,” Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford said during a Congressional hearing.

“We are doing what we can now to collect intelligence and make sure we have good visibility on what is happening down in Venezuela and also be prepared to support the President should he require more from the U.S. military,” Dunford said. He did not provide details on what more the U.S. military could do.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1S743Y

Barbara Starr

Verified account

@barbarastarrcnn
    Follow Follow @barbarastarrcnn
    More
    @ActingSecDef on military planning for #Venezuela "we've done exhausting planning so there's not a situation or scenario that we don't have a contingency for.