Thread: Weird Weather

Default Weird Weather

The weather here in the Dallas area has been strange since last fall. It has been very rainy and/or overcast much of the time. Yesterday, May 10, the Dallas record was broken for the coldest high. This is all quite unusual for Texas which is normally sunny, dry and warm. I joked to a friend that it appears Dallas has been moved to Seattle !!

Several times while it was stormy around the general area... but NOT storming in my immediate area... I have heard ONE HUGE LOUD POP, a single bolt from the blue... then nothing.

Late last night was especially strange. Again, there was bad weather in the general area... but it was quiet at my house. I happened to be near a window when I heard a weird lone low sound in the distance that sounded exactly like a foghorn. I thought to myself: "What is that? Strange, it sounds like a foghorn!" [which doesn't happen here.] I no sooner thought that, then BOOM!!... another HUGE SINGLE POP of lightning/thunder... or whatever it was... then nothing.

I happened to be near a window when I heard a weird lone low sound in the distance that sounded exactly like a foghorn. I thought to myself: "What is that? Strange, it sounds like a foghorn!" [which doesn't happen here.] I no sooner thought that, then BOOM!!... another HUGE SINGLE POP of lightning/thunder... or whatever it was... then nothing.
    Another Tesla crew cab test..
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post

Another Tesla crew cab test..

It does make me wonder if the radical greens' "man-made climate change"
    is an ironic propaganda cover-story for intentional "man-made" weather !!
    Especially ironic if so-called "carbon taxes" fund weather manipulation !!

Btw... TWICE in the past two years one of those HUGE SINGLE bolts from the blue
    fried my HVAC circuit board. Never had that happen before. Replacements aren't cheap.

big test antenna for this down by you-
    http://vizivtechnologies.com/technology/
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post

big test antenna for this down by you-
    http://vizivtechnologies.com/technology/

Maybe this is part of future transmission of space-based solar power to earth.

I remember old black and white movies of my youth. The good spooky ones alway had lightning and thunder and I can remember thinking "they should do better with the thunder ... sounds like someone whacking sheet metal".

In the last decade or so the thunder, not all of it but during the most severe storms, the thunder sounds very tinny, like somebody whacking a large piece of sheet metal ....

O.W.