Thread: Hunting the One Percent’s Doomsday Bunkers in New Zealand

Default Hunting the One Percent’s Doomsday Bunkers in New Zealand

Hunting the One Percent’s Doomsday Bunkers in New Zealand Journalist Baz MacDonald searches for evidence of the survival bunkers being shipped to New Zealand, while investigating the factors causing this rise in paranoia among the rich and the effect this rhetoric has on their destination of choice - the mountain resort town, Queenstown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh1JZVjKUAo
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Reminds me of Rev 6:15-17 Bible prophecy:

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?"

Lets see, I want to find a nice safe place to ride out the apocalypse, so lets go to an island in the middle of nowhere, very poor record on individual rights, that was formed by a VOLCANO?

Sorry, if the 1 percenters are that stupid, God bless their pea pickin hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post

Yeah, but......New Zea ?

Who wants to nuke New Zea ?

No Christian homeland is exempt.

Currently in NZ, White Christians are being oppressed in favor of foreign Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

No Christian homeland is exempt.

Currently in NZ, White Christians are being oppressed in favor of foreign Muslims.

tarting the week after they were disarmed. Never give-up your guns, NEVER!
    S
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."