And no, this article is not meant to pick on Catholics. ALL Denominations are equally full of man's BS. The catholics were just the first to claim Christianity and claim sole ownership. The rest are offshoots. The catholics were the ones who first published their own version of words, and hid for many centuries the originals while they filed the keys of Peter so that they would no longer fit.

Whether you see it or not, the sure thing that is true is that Christ was neglected, rejected and murdered by religion. Thus, Christianity has nothing in common with religion. Christianity does not bow to mans rules of worship. Neither with respect to a particular 'day' nor acceptable 'way'.

For It is written:

2 Cor 6:16-18
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (KJV)

John 8:36
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. (KJV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tying It Together -- The Sign Of Jonah, The 144,000 Witnesses, And REV 11...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Parable of Jonah was mentioned in the Gospels THREE TIMES specifically by The Lord as the only SIGN to be given to the world. When the Lord mentions something THREE times, it behooves one to really try to see what it means. The book of Jonah means to prophecy MUCH much more than it would seem. There is much more there than is shared here. Study the whole book of Jonah. Think. Wise up on the times at hand.

Luke 11:
29) And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. 30 ) For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation. (KJV)

Matt 12:39

But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: (KJV)

Matt 16:4

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed. (KJV)

The below link is to a picture of the The fish that swallowed Jonah, AKA Bethel, the universal church which began in Nineveh, with it's fish god, Dagon. Click if you would like to see it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/03...10af1fed1f.jpg

and as to The strong’s meaning of the name, Jonah is -- Dove.
3124 Yonah-
Jonah = "dove";
a son of Amittai and a native of Gath-hepher; fifth of the minor prophets who prophesied during the reign of Jeroboam II and whom God sent also to prophecy to Nineveh

The dove is also the sign of the Lamb of God, the Holy Spirit, Jesus.
Mark 1:10-11
10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. (KJV)

“This wicked generation seeketh a sign, but there will be no sign given other than the sign of Jonas” --Mt: 12:39, 16:4, and Lk 11:29

Jonah was sent by God to Nineveh. Jonah hated Nineveh, and knew that Nineveh would be victorious over Elect, in the flesh. He did not want to see them rule over his people.
Nineveh worshipped the fish god, Dagon. The fish god swallowed him up at first with their enchantments.

The Holy Spirit prayed to God, who caused the fish god to release him. Jonah then walked through Nineveh preaching. Nineveh relented. And a jealous Jonah watched from a hilltop, waiting. He was weary, wanting Nineveh to perish. God sent him a gourd vine with its leaves to shield him while he waits.
Gourd:
7021 qiyqayown (kee-kaw-yone');
perhaps from 7006; the gourd (as nauseous):
a plant; perhaps a gourd, a castor-oil plant, a bottle-gourd

Castor-oil makes one upchuck . That is why the dove was irritated. The gourd vine represents the denominations of ‘religions’ which sprung from Nineveh to all the world.
The Elect are Christians, ans Christianity has no equal in denominations.

Then God sent a worm to kill the gourd vine that represented religions.

What a picture this gives of Christ, dying on the tree,
shedding His precious blood that He might "bring many sons unto glory" (Heb. 2:10)! He died for us, that we might live through Him!
Worm = 8438 towla` and (feminine) towle` ah or towla` ath or tola` ath1)
a worm, scarlet stuff, crimson
a) a worm, the female `coccus ilicis'
When the female of the scarlet worm species is ready to give birth to her young, she attaches her body to the trunk of a tree, fixing herself so firmly and permanently that she never leaves again. The eggs deposited beneath her body are thus protected until the larvae are hatched and able to enter their own life cycle. When the mother dies, the crimson fluid stains her body and the surrounding wood. From the dead bodies of such female scarlet worms, the commercial scarlet dyes of antiquity were extracted.

Psa. 22:6 describes Christ as such a worm and gives us this picture of Christ. (compare Isa. 1:1

And, after the wait of the dove is over, Father shows the meaning precisely as he talks of Bethel, the universal ‘church’, and of vomiting them up.

Rev 3:14-18
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: (KJV)

The word ‘spue’ is---
1692 emeo- to vomit, to vomit forth, to throw up

Consider:
Peter was given the keys to the kingdom, and the keys were the rock on which Messiah would build His Church. The keys were to unlock the scriptures. But Peter was flesh, and was murdered by Bethel, thus the keys were stolen and their facets changed to confusion. Bethel then claimed a flesh-dead Peter as their own.

Bethel continues to follow after their fish god Dagon, seeking only wealth and mammon, and will, until the final accounting. Meanwhile, those Christians who detest ’religions’ continue to wait in the heat of the day for the spueing to come. Rest in Jesus, Christians. It will come, soon enough.

Just a few of the keys that Bethel changed the facets of…

Nowhere in the Bible does it command Christians or followers of Jesus to worship Him on Sunday or the first day of the week. The Bible specifically commands the seventh day to be thae day of worship. Hence, there is no scriptural authority for Sunday worship. This change was started by Emperor Constantine with his decree in A.D. 321. Four years later in A.D. 325, the Catholic church through Pope Sylvester made it official by naming Sunday the Lord’s Day.
Here’s what the Universal Convert’s Catechism of Doctrine states on page 50:
Q. What is the Third Commandment?
A. The Third Commandment is: Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.
Q. Which is the Sabbath day?
A. Saturday is the Sabbath day.
Q. Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
A. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Universal Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.

Thus Bethel admits to changing the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday. Notice that the 'Universal' church has the Sabbath commandment as their third and in the Bible it is the fourth. They also changed the Ten Commandments by deleting the second which deals with idolatry (because the Catholic church practices idolatry, which includes worshiping Mary and other saints) and split the tenth about coveting into two so they could still have Ten Commandments.

Compare the Catholic’s version of the Ten Commandments (on page 37 and 38 of the Convert’s Catechism) to God’s Ten Commandments in the Bible (Exodus 20:1-17).
Does the universal church have divine authority to change God’s eternal and never changing Ten Commandments? No of course not. This deception has infiltrated their church and now the majority of other religions have followed Bethel into Babylon.

Does one’s Salvation rest on ‘rules’? Of course not. One’s Salvation is solely in Jesus, who is the Living Word. (Jn 1:14) Christians are free in Christ.

John 8:
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. (KJV)

Bethel argues that they alone have the keys… But… So? See, Bethel, since you have altered the keys, and not even you who claim to hold them can read those parts that condemns false gods and offers the way past the rules of man, the ones that you yourself declared.

Now, Bethel, hear this:

Amos 5:4-5
4 For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:
5 But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought. (KJV)

Oh… one other thing, Bethel. Puzzle me this.

The Lord delivered to you the greatest treasure of all the universe inside an earthen vessel. Why Bethel, do you reject the words spoken by the treasure and instead, harken to the words you say the clay vessel and those who are bearing it mutter?

Behold: Bethel, your deeds witness against you. Your fish god will swallow you in the end.