Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Warning is close to happening !

Via John Leary

Tuesday, August 13, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, this swirling vortex, like a whirlpool, is another sign of
    My Warning, and it is very close.I am seeing how evil this world is, and how the devil is doing everything to lead the people away from Me. Your schools and colleges are brainwashing your children and young adults to take Me out of their lives. This is why it is hard to get your youth to come to Sunday Mass. This is also why the young people have little respect for authority in obeying your civil laws and My Commandments. The parents need to teach their children about how I love them, and how I died for their sins. You need to teach your children their prayers, and how important it is to have Me lead their lives. With many single parent households, it is difficult for the mother to work, and teach her kids about love of Me and their neighbor. Bringing up your children in the Catholic faith is needed in all families, and the parents need to show love for their children. Call on Me to help your children to know their prayers, and for them to love Me.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary == yet to be approved

August 31, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, it is true that I spoke of the Warning happening soon, most likely during the football season of some year between September and February. There will be some major events happen that will precipitate the need to bring My Warning. The devil’s time is running out, and he will be instigating some wars that will endanger your lives. I will bring My Warning when it is needed to bring souls back to Me who so desire
    . Have patience, but this timing is close.Trust in Me to warn you when your lives will be in danger, so you can come to the safety of My refuges.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Fr. Blount, SOLT
    An exorcist speaks about the Warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soUWwsjAWtc&feature=

At the refuge that I discuss at the following link, many people were blessed with miraculous pictures of Heavenly Golden Doors in the sky. These miraculous pictures would appear only when Instant Polaroid cameras were used. Clearly, so no one could argue that the pictures were doctored.

Some would question whether Heaven has doors or pearly gates. The doors may very well be symbolic, such as the Golden Doors to the Mercy of God.....doors which are about to close and give way to the Justice of God.

For your discernment.

http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

The following video is about the Divine Mercy of God as communicated particularly through St. Faustina Kowalska. The video contains pictures which appear just as the above mentioned images of the Golden Doors. Refer to the images at the 8:17 and 9:15 marks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHakhf8zOC8

“Let us fall into the hands of the Lord, but not into the hands of men; for as his majesty is, so also is his mercy.” (Sir 2:1