Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Warning is close to happening !

Exclamation The Warning is close to happening !

Spread the word !

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

May 11, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, as you are seeing this rotating circle of events, you are reminded of the coming Warning with its life review. I also told you as you see more messages on the Warning, this will be a sign that the Warning is near. Now, I am telling you that you will be receiving more messages about the Warning, because it is indeed close to happening. The best preparation for the Warning is coming to frequent Confession. You also can minimize the severity of the Warning by what you did for your Divine Mercy Novena when you received your plenary indulgence. This cleansed the reparation due for your sins. After the Warning and even now, you need to keep praying to help save your family members who are away from Me. During the six weeks of conversion, you will be praying hard to convert the family members who need to have the faith so they can receive a cross on their foreheads.”

Celestial Events Leading up to Centenary of Miracle of the Sun - Oct 13, 2017

The following contains very important and timely information re: certain celestial events signaling the opening of the remaining Seals of Revelation 6-7.

Discusses the significance of the recent total solar eclipse in the USA (Aug 21, 2017); the following 40 day trial period until the Feast of the Archangels & Yom Kippur (the day of atonement), an the expected passing of an asteroid on Oct 12.....and the Centenary of Our Lady's Miracle of the Sun at Fatima to occur on Oct 13, 2017.

Time is short!
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via Brother Enoch
    (yet to be approved by the Church)

May 12, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus of Mercy to His faitful people.
    Message to Enoch.

My Glorious Cross will soon appear in the firmament

"My people, I bring my Peace, my Love and my Mercy to you.

I am your Jesus of Mercy who speaks to you, pay attention to Me, people of mine. The end of the time of my Mercy is approaching, take advantage of these last thousandths that you still have left, so that you can reconciliate with God and retake the path of salvation. With my Warning and Miracle, the time of my Mercy will end and the time of the final stage of my Justice and Purification will start, which is going to end with your deliverance and removal of the kingdom of evil from the Earth.

My people, my Glorious Cross will soon appear in the firmament and It be visible throughout the Earth. All of humanity will be able for 7 days with their nights, to contemplate the brilliance of my Glorious Cross of the Golgotha;
    for as long as my Glorious Cross lasts in the sky, great Celestial manifestations will be seen; My Angels will be roaming around it and the Heavens will open to let you see great celestial wonders, never before seen by any eye. All those with faith, who prostrate and pray to my Cross, will be healed.

Many sick in body and soul, will be healed and liberated,
    there will be a new Pentecost on Earth; many will speak new tongues and will receive gifts and charisms from my Holy Spirit. My people will rejoice and will praise the Glory of God. There will be many conversions and many souls that were far from the Fold, will convert and will receive the Baptism of the Spirit. Many Souls will end being the persecutors of my Church, to convert into my disciples of these end times.

Rejoice People of mine, for it is near my next coming. I will come with all my Glory and Splendor, as Supreme King, to reign (over) my faithful Flock in my New and Heavenly Jerusalem. In my New Heavens and in my New Earth, I will await my Purified People; I will be your God and you will be my Chosen People. My Will will be done in the Heavens and on Earth, My Glory will be manifested to you and the Radiance of my Heavenly Jerusalem will cover you. You will be Beings of Light and your Joy nothing and no one will snatch away from you.

Therefore cheer up Flock of mine, do not lose heart, we are almost there to reunite as one family.Be prepared People of mine, for the coming of my Glorious Cross and of my Warning;
    gather in prayer and praise with chants and psalms, the Glory of God: because my Kingdom of Peace, Love and Mercy is about to begin. Remain in my Peace, People of mine.

I am your Jesus of the Infinite Mercy.

Make my messages known to all the ends of the Earth."

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

The Warning is close to happening

A writing discussing a recent message from Jesus to John Leary indicating the Warning was close to happening. Also, includes an excerpt from a message to Luz de Maria; and links to key reference material.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/529

The warning IS close to happening? Well I suppose that depends on what Bethel's definition of 'Is' is.

It is obvious to the most casual observer who might be able to read and understand that the warning was clearly defined in Gen 2. O'course Bethel did not hear clearly then.

So, God sent for Moses, who explicitly defined it plainly, and recorded it here:.

Deut 28:14-23
    14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
    15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
    16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
    17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
    18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
    19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
    20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
    21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
    22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
    23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron. (KJV)

It is quite instructive to read the whole of Deu 28. Really clears up a lot.

Of course Bethel did not hear, so God came in person to plainly tell the people the problem.

"yeah, the long robes have claimed the seat of Moses, but they are actually a bunch of ego-driven misfits who want you to serve them in place of God"."

Matt 23:1-10
    1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
    2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
    3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
    4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
    5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
    6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
    7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
    8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
    9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
    10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Again, it is instructive to RTWT. Christ really gets going in the latter verses of this chapter.

Of course, Bethel killed Him because the truth hurts so deeply. They are still killing His WORD, 'interpreting' it for all the sheep.

But notice... the "WARNING" is not to the sheep, but to Bethel.

The next chief leader of the sheep warned plainly also

1 Pet 4:17-19
    17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
    18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
    19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. (KJV)

Hmm,-- I wonder where the Bethel went during the past 2000 years?

We may soon cease wondering... because "who is like God" is indeed on the way.

Already Bethel has many candidates. But it is also written that Bethel shall come to nought.

That is the real warning.

Ah Bethel. Peter was indeed given the keys to unlock. But when you killed him and stole the keys and altered their facets they no longer lock anything but truth and unlock anything but confusion.

Can half a verse be the whole truth?

Hmm. Strange choice of words in Bethel‘s Bible.

But Lets try quoting the whole verse…. And in In context .

Dan 12:1-2
    1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
    2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Since God’s Word Has no orphan thoughts, lets look also at the companion view describing what it is that Michael ACTUALLY does when he ‘stands up‘…

Rev 12:7-11
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
    11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (KJV)

But Bethel you are correct that the warning is near… It is to YOU, not The Temple of God. here it is:

Rev 22:18-19
    18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (KJV)

Really… plain and simple…

You see, Bethel --- God’s Words mean things. The words added by Bethel? Well they mean things too. Confusion, mostly.

Oh… one other thing, Bethel. Puzzle me this.

The Lord delivered to you the greatest treasure of all the universe inside an earthen urn. Why Bethel, do you reject the treasure and instead, bow to the urn and those bearing it?

That's it. I'm crawling under my bed.

Hordes of grasshoppers have invaded Las Vegas

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/26/us/gr...rnd/index.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Enoch – yet to be approved

July 30, 2019
    Call of Mary who Sanctifies to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch

Confess and repair for all your sins

"Little children of my Heart, the Peace of my Lord be with you all.

Little ones, I call you again to be ready and to be prepared for the arrival of God's Warning. Wake up at once, sinful humanity; do not remain asleep so that this transcendental event catches you in sin! Evil is on the rise, my adversary is on the loose, causing the loss of souls mostly because of the sins of flesh; if Heaven does not send you the Warning soon, many souls will continue to be lost, for they have not wanted to pay attention to the calls of Heaven.

Little children, before the appearance and last reign of my adversary, Heaven will send you the Warning,
    this is about to happen. The sin of this generation of these end times has made that all the events described in the Holy Word of God happen faster. Be Prepared Flock of my Lord, for the coming of the Warning, may your passage through eternity catches you in Divine grace, so that your soul may not suffer when all the misery and sin will be shown to your soul, with which you have offended God and your brothers and sisters.

I call you my children to confess and to repair for all your sins, so that when you arrive at the eternity, you do not know or feel the fire of the third (level of) Purgatory, where souls are slowly purified by burning fire; where your unconfessed or unrepaired sins, will torment you relentlessly. This place is the hardest one in the Purgatory, where there are all the souls taken by surprise by death in mortal sin, or far from God. There you find souls who were not condemned because of the Mercy of my Lord, Who granted some of them the grace, at the last moment, to ask for forgiveness; others were saved by the prayer of the Rosary of Mercy and of my Holy Rosary, when you ask for the souls that are most in danger of being condemned. A great deal of many others were not condemned because of their works of mercy they did in this world, or by the Holy Scapular they were wearing at the time of their departure.

My children, in the third (level) of Purgatory there are also many souls who were lukewarm, souls that because to their attachments and vanities of this world, turned away from God and only to seek Him when they had problems and necessities. Blessed are those the Warning catches in God's Grace and with their lamps lit with prayer, because their passage through eternity will be their greatest joy. Contrary to those ones the Warning catches in mortal sin, or in spiritual lukewarmness, because their passage through eternity will be their worst nightmare. Little children, regarding these poor souls, part of them are taken in care by the Third (level of) Purgatory while the other ones, by the fire of hell. Many souls, because of their sinful condition, will not resist the passage through eternity and will be lost, their spirit will no longer return to af this world.

Millions of souls, because of their wickedness, sin, and estrangement from God, will no longer return; others will be given a chance despite their sin, for not being this much a bad one. Heaven hopes that with the Warning all the Lukewarm of Heart will awaken, because if they do not, they will be lost at the time of the Great Tribulation. Everything has been accelerated due to the wickedness and the sin that exist in this world today, if the ungodly nations do not wake up from their wickedness, after the Warning what will come to them, will be fire from the sky. All those who, after the Warning and the Miracle, continue to sin and to do evil, will be separated from my Son's Flock. At the ending of the time of the Miracle, only the People of God and the children of darkness will remain; then the last reign of my adversary will begin and after the Great Armageddon which will be the final battle for your liberation.

May the Peace of my Lord remain in you my Beloved Children.

Your Mother loves you, Mary who Sanctifies.

Make known my messages and my advocation (title) up to all the ends of the earth."

End of message
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/

Warning Watch -- 2017

The Warning is close to happening.

Celestial Events Leading up to Centenary of Miracle of the Sun - Oct 13, 2017

The following contains very important and timely information re: certain celestial events signaling the opening of the remaining Seals of Revelation 6-7.

Discusses the significance of the recent total solar eclipse in the USA (Aug 21, 2017); the following 40 day trial period until the Feast of the Archangels & Yom Kippur (the day of atonement), and the passing of an asteroid on Oct 12.....and the Centenary of Our Lady's Miracle of the Sun at Fatima which occurred on Oct 13, 2017.

Time is short!

Additional information on the Warning, the Great Miracle and the Chastisement, here:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...d_001101339828