Spread the word !

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

May 11, 2019:
Jesus said: “My son, as you are seeing this rotating circle of events, you are reminded of the coming Warning with its life review. I also told you as you see more messages on the Warning, this will be a sign that the Warning is near. Now, I am telling you that you will be receiving more messages about the Warning, because it is indeed close to happening. The best preparation for the Warning is coming to frequent Confession. You also can minimize the severity of the Warning by what you did for your Divine Mercy Novena when you received your plenary indulgence. This cleansed the reparation due for your sins. After the Warning and even now, you need to keep praying to help save your family members who are away from Me. During the six weeks of conversion, you will be praying hard to convert the family members who need to have the faith so they can receive a cross on their foreheads.”

Celestial Events Leading up to Centenary of Miracle of the Sun - Oct 13, 2017

The following contains very important and timely information re: certain celestial events signaling the opening of the remaining Seals of Revelation 6-7.

Discusses the significance of the recent total solar eclipse in the USA (Aug 21, 2017); the following 40 day trial period until the Feast of the Archangels & Yom Kippur (the day of atonement), an the expected passing of an asteroid on Oct 12.....and the Centenary of Our Lady's Miracle of the Sun at Fatima to occur on Oct 13, 2017.

Time is short!