Via John Leary

Tuesday, August 13, 2019:
Jesus said: “My people, this swirling vortex, like a whirlpool, is another sign of
My Warning, and it is very close.I am seeing how evil this world is, and how the devil is doing everything to lead the people away from Me. Your schools and colleges are brainwashing your children and young adults to take Me out of their lives. This is why it is hard to get your youth to come to Sunday Mass. This is also why the young people have little respect for authority in obeying your civil laws and My Commandments. The parents need to teach their children about how I love them, and how I died for their sins. You need to teach your children their prayers, and how important it is to have Me lead their lives. With many single parent households, it is difficult for the mother to work, and teach her kids about love of Me and their neighbor. Bringing up your children in the Catholic faith is needed in all families, and the parents need to show love for their children. Call on Me to help your children to know their prayers, and for them to love Me.”