Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump poised to declassify...

If ever there were a compelling case FOR abortion, Schiff would be it.
    I think they mis-spelled his last name.

Wondering if the "ff" should be "t"
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I think they mis-spelled his last name.

Wondering if the "ff" should be "t"
    Indeed. I even recall Trump making that correction a while back.

Default I don't suppose that anyone here has access to the Mod's control panel (kingsX)

N
    a
    d
    le
    r

p
    a
    ss
    es
    -
    o
    u
    t

a
    t

mee
    t
    I
    n
    g
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I don't think Trump is gonna do it. Trumps and Hillary have been buddies for decades. Deep State vs Swamp War is a pathetic joke and Trump is a part of it though he acts like he isn't. I won't believe it until he actually does it. Right now Trump is just all talk...

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I'm confused, so it hasn't happened yet? Breaking news on Fox last night is that it would be declassified. Sounded like a done deal. Drudge isn't reporting, but he's been a little anti-Trump last few days.

Did they say they were going to declassify just to scare the evil doers? Mark Meadows said it would curl your hair when you read. So, it has or hasn't happened yet?

Maybe it scared Nadler and that's why he felt faint today

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    I'm confused, so it hasn't happened yet? Breaking news on Fox last night is that it would be declassified. Sounded like a done deal. Drudge isn't reporting, but he's been a little anti-Trump last few days.

Did they say they were going to declassify just to scare the evil doers? Mark Meadows said it would curl your hair when you read. So, it has or hasn't happened yet?

Maybe it scared Nadler and that's why he felt faint today
    As best as I can understand it, it is in the process of being declassified. This is being done primarily to give Durham access to everything. It is also being done to show the world what really happened. The process takes a little time. Once the documents are declassified, they can be released by anyone who has them or requested by anyone who wants them. I doubt the leftist MSM will be lining up to publish the info.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    As best as I can understand it, it is in the process of being declassified. This is being done primarily to give Durham access to everything. It is also being done to show the world what really happened. The process takes a little time. Once the documents are declassified, they can be released by anyone who has them or requested by anyone who wants them. I doubt the leftist MSM will be lining up to publish the info.
    Who is Durham? If the MSM isn't going to report, then what's the point? The people who already knew this was coming are the only ones who will be reading it? Is it beyond possibility that the FBI is going to Comey's house in the middle of the night ala Roger Stone? Can the MSM really get away with not reporting something like that?

I want to see justice. Sick of the double standard. I am seeing more people who were once Trump supporters not care about him anymore. I am still hanging in there. I have no reason not to.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Even if it declassed, how is the MSM gonna report it. Are they gonna give the declass the Pizzagate treatment? Big Tech and the MSM were quiet and tried to poo poo it later on.

So you guys believe Trump the head of the deep state who is doing everything and more to keep Assange quiet even it means executing him is going to let anything be released..give me a break or a hit of what you all are smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    I am seeing more people who were once Trump supporters not care about him anymore.
    Just the opposite here. Since the Mueller investigation finalized, I've seen MUCH more support for Trump. The coup they concocted to get rid of him failed. and they mucked it up magnificently, leaving a paper trail as wide as Interstate-95. Now all that paper is about to fall over the District of Columbia like radioactive ash, turning many current and former denizens of rogue agencies into the walking dead as they embark on the dismal journey between the grand juries and the federal prisons. I think Barr and Durham are serious.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.