Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does God have a wife ?

@Off-Grid Organics

The irony is... those Christians who blaspheme God's laws are usually the most fierce in denying White European Christians are descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, the literal birthright heirs of God's kingdom.

But that will soon change when the hearts of the European Christ-bearing people turn to their Israelite forefathers... when European Christians who seek righteousness turn to Abraham their father and Sarah who gave them birth. When European Christians who have been falsely taught they are not God's literal children... but only adopted foreigners... finally realize they are indeed the literal living Israelite heirs of the living God of Israel !!

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

All 12 tribes of Israel in the gentile diaspora became Christians... not just the 10 northern tribes.

When Cyrus conquered Babylon and liberated Israelites of the Southern kingdom... only a portion of the Southern tribes of Israel returned back to the holy land to rebuild Jerusalem and the temple. Their descendants [like Jesus' disciples] became Christians first... then they took the good news of Israel's Messiah, the God of Israel incarnated, to the 12 tribes of Israel who were scattered abroad [James 1:1.]

There were many called "jews" in the holy land who were NOT Israelites. They were descended from Edomites [Israel's OT enemy] who had lost a war against Israel in the 2nd century BC, then feigned "conversion" to being "jews" en masse so they could live in the Kingdom of Israel. Such conversion of non-Israelite foreigners was forbidden. Israel's Hasmonean dynasty was destroyed for this grave sin. Edomite-jew Herod conquered Jerusalem in 37BC [with the help of Rome] and became Rome's client king of Judea. Herod murdered the remaining Israelite Hasmonean royal heirs. Herod also destroyed the second temple, the temple Cyrus decreed built, which ironically placed King Darius' ancient curse [Ezra 6] on the ill-fated Edomite-jew Herod dynasty !

So you believe all 12 tribes, not just the northern 10, are the people who were scattered and became the Gentiles. I apologize for getting that wrong.

But you didn't correct my statement about only these descendants of Israel becoming Christians and being saved so I assume I am correct in stating you believe that anyone else who can't claim to be a physical descendant of Israel is not able to be saved.

And your statement above regarding the Jews of today appears to confirm what I stated previously that you believe they are impostors and are not descendants of Israel. More than that, you are saying that many or most of the "Jews" in Israel during Christ's life were not descendants of Israel.

That's interesting because here is what Christ said about the scribes and Pharisees:

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day. He saw it, and was glad.”
    Christ said that their father was Abraham. Was He mistaken or were the Israelite impostor scribes and Pharisees just sick that day?

Esau, patriarch of the Edomites, was Jacob's fraternal twin brother.
    Therefore, Esau was also a descendant of Abraham. However, Esau
    despised his divine inheritance and race-mixed with forbidden foreign
    women, forever separating his descendants from God. Which is why
    God hated Esau and many Bible prophecies foretell of total destruction
    of the Edomites. To understand the OT, the NT and current events,
    one must understand the role of the Edomites in the Bible and history.

Esau, patriarch of the Edomites, was Jacob's fraternal twin brother.
    Therefore, Esau was also a descendant of Abraham. However, Esau
    despised his divine inheritance and race-mixed with forbidden foreign
    women, forever separating his descendants from God. Which is why
    God hated Esau and many Bible prophecies foretell of total destruction
    of the Edomites.

Ok, but Esau and the Edomites were not the people that God gave the OT prophets to and the ones who killed them:

Matt 23:29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites. For you build the tombs of the prophets, and decorate the tombs of the righteous,
    Matt 23:30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’
    Matt 23:31 Therefore you testify to yourselves that you are children of those who killed the prophets.
    1Thess 2:14 For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God which are in Judea in Christ Jesus; for you also suffered the same things from your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews;
    1Thess 2:15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and did not please God, and are contrary to all men;
    It was the authentic Israelites, descendants of Abraham AND Jacob, who were those mentioned in the NT, the Jews, the scribes and Pharisees who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets. Your impostor Israelites are not mentioned because the people who were called the Jews were the Israelites who were the descendants of Abraham and Jacob.

When Babylon laid siege and conquered Jerusalem, Edomites destroyed the first temple.

Edomite-jew Herod totally tore down the second temple to rebuild his own third temple.
    Herod also tried to murder God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ, when he
    ordered the murder of the babes of Bethlehem. His son, Herod Antipas, ordered the
    beheading of John the Baptist.

It simply amazes me to see that some people not only believe but actively promote a dogma that is so irrational and illogical and totally without support as to think that the Jewish people are not who they claim to be, the children of Israel, but are completely unrelated to Israel and have been perpetuating a hoax for thousands of years. That kind of irrational conspiracy theory ranks right up there with the theory that the earth is flat. It makes no sense whatsoever. Here is why.

First, as I have shown it is completely unsupported by Scripture. The NT repeatedly and consistently asserts that the "Jews" are descendants of the children of Israel, who collectively (all 12 tribes) were called Israel in the OT. Additionally, Paul states that the "Jews" were entrusted with the oracles of God (Rom 3:2) and he calls them his "kinsmen according to the flesh" (Rom 9:3) and says that they are "Israelites" and to them belong the "covenants" and the "giving of the law", among other things (Rom 9:4). So how is it possible that a large percentage of the people who called themselves Jews were really unrelated to Israel and Paul would make no mention of them? It isn't possible.

Second, in order to believe what you do a person would have to believe that this group of people, only pretending to be Israel, would or even could perpetuate this fantastic hoax over thousands of years. This would include not just claiming to be Jews but understanding the Law in detail and transcribing the Law consistently from generation to generation and following their traditions consistently over that great period of time, even though some of those traditions began from the exodus. It is hard to imagine that a single, identifiable, authentic group of people could maintain their distinct identity over that great span of time. But it is completely irrational to believe that a group of people who where only impostors would or could do that.

Finally, and even more fantastically than having us believe that a group of impostors would do that over thousands of years, is that you want us to believe that this group of impostors would not instantly give up their impersonation when they encounter persecution for being Jews. And not just a single, minor persecution but consistent and repeated systematic persecutions over hundreds if not thousands of years including attempted genocide and ultimately culminating in the Holocaust of WWII. It is not rational to believe that.

So believe what you want because I know that is what you will do regardless of the evidence. And that is exactly what the people who believe the earth is flat do so you at least have some company in that regard. But at least their irrational conspiracy theory isn't based in antisemitism.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    People getting eaten by wolves...
    Yes, that is exactly what is happening, but to you. In all of my posts in this thread I haven't responded to your baiting and attempted ridicule or said even one single thing against your lawkeeping. Yet you are completely silent when it comes to the antisemitism and even racism that is being proudly proclaimed here. And you even act as if he is your friend in the battle against my evil lawlessness.

To you it must not be an issue to say that salvation is only for the "White European Christians" so anyone who is black or brown skin or who is oriental need not even look to Christ for salvation because they don't have the right ancestry and are clearly not one of the "lost sheep of Israel". And I haven't even mentioned his antisemitic beliefs yet.

But I guess you have your priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what is happening, but to you. In all of my posts in this thread I haven't responded to your baiting and attempted ridicule or said even one single thing against your lawkeeping. Yet you are completely silent when it comes to the antisemitism and even racism that is being proudly proclaimed here. And you even act as if he is your friend in the battle against my evil lawlessness.

To you it must not be an issue to say that salvation is only for the "White European Christians" so anyone who is black or brown skin or who is oriental need not even look to Christ for salvation because they don't have the right ancestry and are clearly not one of the "lost sheep of Israel". And I haven't even mentioned his antisemitic beliefs yet.

But I guess you have your priorities.
    You think I am in lockstep with KingsX??? Oh hell no...been around the block with KX over that already...my wife is Black, btw...that doesn't sit well with KX at all! Lol
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

@Off-Grid Organics

The irony is... those Christians who blaspheme God's laws are usually the most fierce in denying White European Christians are descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, the literal birthright heirs of God's kingdom.

But that will soon change when the hearts of the European Christ-bearing people turn to their Israelite forefathers... when European Christians who seek righteousness turn to Abraham their father and Sarah who gave them birth. When European Christians who have been falsely taught they are not God's literal children... but only adopted foreigners... finally realize they are indeed the literal living Israelite heirs of the living God of Israel !!

So why did Phillip commit such an egregious sin by preaching to an Ethiopian?

Acts 8:26-40 King James Version (KJV)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...40&version=KJV
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    So why did Phillip commit such an egregious sin by preaching to an Ethiopian?

Acts 8:26-40 King James Version (KJV)
    Those verses don't actually say that the Ethiopian had dark skin. So I think what must have happened is that Candace, queen of the Ethiopians didn't have someone in Ethiopia who could manage her treasure so she imported a white skinned person from one of the Germanic tribes in central "Christian" Europe, and as we know, they are one of the lost sheep of Israel.