Thread: 5 G Must See

Exclamation 5 G Must See

Why I do not have microwave routers in my home....and why, while I do use a cell phone, I use the 'speaker' function. Make no mistake about it, we all are being bombarded by microwaves, in spite of such efforts to minimize the exposure.

https://youtu.be/WBpZFqR6Qzk
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

What a bunch of talking bs. For one thing is it miliwatts, milivolts or what, if this guy is an expert then im santaclaus.. Current wifi is 2.4ghz thats 2400mhz and 5ghz thats 5000mhz. the 800mhz to 1000mhz mobile phone band he mentions has been in use from the origonal gsm network for many years.
    Chemtrails has nothing to do with 5 g. this render this whole video as Bogus. And Fakery at its best, but it sure is making a feeding frenzy for those doom and gloomers. Talk about Fake news, this is it and some wonder WHY YT is behind the censuring of such carp, that is a perfect example right there. LOL

Microwaves cause thermal reactions, not ionizing. Microwaves of less than a watt ain't gonna due jack.*

Earl

* Earl was an ET in the Navy
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Microwaves cause thermal reactions, not ionizing. Microwaves of less than a watt ain't gonna due jack.*

Earl

* Earl was an ET in the Navy
    o dinosaurs are Extra Terrestrial?
    S
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."