Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crop-tastrophe In The Midwest Latest USDA Progress Report Signals Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    This year is different.

Started October 15 of last year and has been a nightmare for farmers, since.

THEN Nebraska, et al took that hit.

Now the wettest PLANTING SEASON on record.

’93 was loads of fun, as was 2009.....starting when the crop was in and four-five feet high in places.

High ground farmers had it made, then. Now very few are planted. Very few,

From the looks of it, grain will be in very short supply, and hay may be in very short supply if the monsoon doesn’t end soon.

Its real....unless the weather changes in the next three weeks.
    Corn and soybean farmers tell me they have insurance even if they don't get the crops in the field..Only covers 65 per cent of their normal yield but with no planting costs they could come out ahead.

Insurance doesn’t replace corn or hay this fall and winter, when the livestock needs fed.
    Hay was already in short supply. No hay is being baled in this weather, either.
    And many midwestern farmers already sent their winter excess hay to Nebraskan farmers who lost all and had nothing to feed their cattle after the flooding.

You want everyone on board with your man made global warming, and yet you refuse to acknowledge the American algricultural perfect storm churning on the horizon.

The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Insurance doesn’t replace corn or hay this fall and winter, when the livestock needs fed.
    Hay was already in short supply. No hay is being baled in this weather, either.
    And many midwestern farmers already sent their winter excess hay to Nebraskan farmers who lost all and had nothing to feed their cattle after the flooding.

You want everyone on board with your man made global warming, and yet you refuse to acknowledge the American algricultural perfect storm churning on the horizon.

The irony.
    You know you are a freaking moron .I'm really tired of you aholes putting words in my mouth.
    I don't want everyone on board anything clown I'm just not stupid enough to say oh we have no effect on the environment no matter what we do.
    You think it will be a problem it will and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.
    You guys have a problem with me not blindly following any leader including Trump.Too freaking bad I can think for myself and don't trust anyone with authority ..You guys realize sheeple exist on both sides of the aisle and many conservatives tow that line worse for Trump than Dems did for Obama.

Course man has not made this so called global warming, aka climate change, of whatever the newest catch phrase is these days. Not man but the Sun, earth and its dynamic changes which has been going on for the last 4.3 Billion Years.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    You know you are a freaking moron .I'm really tired of you aholes putting words in my mouth.
    I don't want everyone on board anything clown I'm just not stupid enough to say oh we have no effect on the environment no matter what we do.
    You think it will be a problem it will and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.
    You guys have a problem with me not blindly following any leader including Trump.Too freaking bad I can think for myself and don't trust anyone with authority ..You guys realize sheeple exist on both sides of the aisle and many conservatives tow that line worse for Trump than Dems did for Obama.
    Yeah. I follow the leader, alright.

I’m a moron, you’re a moron.

Just I try to be a little less emotional about it.