Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenneth Copeland Unhinged on Inside Edition

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Kenneth Copeland Unhinged on Inside Edition

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vate-jets.html

Yuck doesn't even begin to convey the disdain I have. Those eyes have always looked weird, not just now at age 82.

Now worth $760 million

Watch video

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I guess you didn't know that the land Kenneth owns has huge natural gas deposits which has made him a multimillionaire, not withstanding the book sales from the books he has published.

He hasn't kept a dime of church money and what comes in from people around the world has went right back into the ministry and other ministries as directed by the Holy Spirit.

He makes a living from natural gas sales plus his book sales. God has blessed and increased all that he puts his hands on, as promised by the Scriptures.

Don't know what your problem is, but in my opinion, it doesn't glorify God to snipe and gnash with your teeth, when you profess disdain for Kenneth (
    that's what Satan does, he accuses) and use fake news (whose sole purpose is to lie to the viewers) to try and prove your point.

It looks as you're just trying to look important by gossip, which is carnal rather than spiritual.

We, as sons and daughters of the Most High, are to act as joint-heirs with Jesus because we are... Stay classy dear sister and walk in His ways, praying at all times...

Even if you had praised Kenneth and gnashed on John MacArthur, I would have still pointed out that same spirit in you. Don't be a busybody...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post

Yuck doesn't even begin to convey the disdain I have. Those eyes have always looked weird, not just now at age 82.
    Oh c'mon, he just wants to teach you how to tap into god's wallet!

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

No, that's not true, God has already blessed us with all spiritual blessings and He told us that if we walk in God's ways as He instructed Joshua, the Word would prosper us and finally Jesus let us on a secret that the world would rather we didn't know about... Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give INTO YOUR BOSOM. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
    God has been trying throughout the church age to get over to His people how to reign in life and have their needs met, as per Jesus;

Luke 12:28-32 KJV
    (28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
    (29) And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
    (30) For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
    (31) But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
    (32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Was He lying, like Kenneth is accused of?

As a side note, I think that anyone who reads these particular posts in this thread can see where I am coming from... My message is clear and I won't take this up any further.
    My message is simply to get others to judge themselves for that infamous plank in the eye syndrome and to repent and to walk circumspectly...

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    He told us that if we walk in God's ways as He instructed Joshua, the Word would prosper us
    Then the apostate Copeland SURE isn't your guy for that!

Jos 1:7 “Only be strong and very courageous, to guard to do according to all the Torah which Mosheh My servant commanded you. Do not turn from it right or left, so that you act wisely wherever you go.
    Jos 1:8 “Do not let this Book of the Torah depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you guard to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act wisely.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

What do you mean?
    Explain yourself and let every word be established by the mouth of two witnesses in Scripture...
    How is Kenneth an apostate?

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    What do you mean?
    Explain yourself and let every word be established by the mouth of two witnesses in Scripture...
    How is Kenneth an apostate?
    Do you know where the word "apostasia" is used in the NT? It's only used twice (your two witnesses), and the context is unmistakable.

Kenneth lost a friend.

Satan Distances Self From Deranged Kenneth Copeland
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/satan-di...nneth-copeland
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

(If you want to keep Copeland as one of your heroes, go for it. My OP was a mainstream article that Drudge posted, and I see no reason not to share it. Why not share it? He made a mess of answering the polite reporter's questions. Comparing himself to Abraham is laughable. Yes, Abraham was a wealthy man, but you wouldn't know it. Because the promised land would not be rid of the Canaanites in Abraham's lifetime, this wealthy man lived in tents as a nomad. He didn't let his wealth set him too high to travel coach. The gospel Copeland preaches is off balance...period!

All I can say about his ministering to Africa is that the people are very messed up there from his prosperity gospel. I have a friend who lives in South Africa and she is tired of being inundated with the prosperity gospel and sees it confuse the people. Maybe some truly meet Jesus thru his preaching, I don't know

Does this sit well with you? A computer response "praying for your mother's arthritis". A canned response like that? A menu with all kinds of diseases to pick from? I understand he can't personally read and respond, but like the article says, it sounds pretty cold. I wrote a famous personality once about my stillborn. Dave Wilkerson's ministry. Dave said he and his wife, Gwen, read them all. I cannot completely confirm that, but will tell you that when I wrote, a PERSONAl message, just 2 lines with my baby's name and a comforting message, was mailed back to me. A person, not a machine was really responding to me and I so appreciated that! I will say this one positive thing about Copeland, he hasn't been implicated in having affairs, etc. )

And then there are people like the former ministry employee who told me they lost their faith in Copeland after working inside the mail department, sitting hours on end in front of a computer reading letters from "Partners," processing as many as 500 prayer requests a day.
    "It's all pre-programmed choices that I had on my computer," the ex-employee told me. "When someone wanted a prayer for their mother's arthritis, I could make the choice – mother and arthritis. And when the letter would go to where it was generated … the computer knew where to put, 'We're praying for your mother's arthritis.'"

Instead, the thousands of pieces of mail that pour into the ministry every week, often accompanied by cash, money orders, stamps, checks, are brought into a vault area in tray upon tray and prayed over for a moment or two ("Thank you for these partners and, please, God, fill their needs") by low-level employees.
    "It's a cold sophisticated system," said the former employee. "And it became very impersonal.
    Only, the former employee says, that prayer was never uttered by Kenneth Copeland. Not one time. At least not in their presence: "Kenneth Copeland never sees a letter. He doesn't know what these people think of him. People write letters and they write as if he's their best friend. He never sees any of those letters."

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Do you know where the word "apostasia" is used in the NT? It's only used twice (your two witnesses), and the context is unmistakable.
    The Man of Lawlessness
    2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
    2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
    2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Context of the usage of apostasia is used to mean a falling away and centers around the coming man of lawlessness, the Antichrist... You misconstrued and twisted this to somehow allude that Kenneth is apostate. EPIC FAIL.
    Coincidentally, there are scholars who believe that in this usage, it alludes to a departure from the world, presumably by the Church.

Act 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
    Act 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come.

The word "forsake" is the English word the translators chose to best represent the word "apostasia". In this instance of the word apostasia, it's used to mean deserting Moses and his customs...
    Incidentally, the Council of Jerusalem, headed by Jesus' brother James, decided that the Gentiles were not bound to follow Moses and his customs, thus dropping the apostasia charges against Paul.

Act 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

TWO FAILS!!!
    How do you like me now? Your response to me failed to use two witnesses from scripture as requested to show how Kenneth is apostate. In fact NONE of the ONLY two instances where the Greek word Apostasia is used in the original paragraphs or manuscripts, could possibly be applicable to the use of condemning Kenneth as an apostate. NONE can reasonably be applied to Kenneth.

After jumping through your hoops to use your "evidence" and actually finding the only two instances where your pet word is used, I see that you falsely implied that Kenneth is apostate using the context that it is used in, namely 2 Thes 2:3 and Acts 21:21.

Your words, "The context is unmistakable" is correct. The context has absolutely no bearing and does not track with your charges that Kenneth is apostate. The context and your charges do not hang together.

You are skillful in using the same tactics of disinformation as the Democrat leadership of our time.

You and Satan are allied in being the accuser of the brethren... Jesus is able to make him stand, sinless and righteous in Him...

I have a sneaking hunch that you believe we don't go to Heaven when we die, but rather we are stuck in our smelly, putrid and decaying bodies when we die... Do you?