Thread: Kenneth Copeland Unhinged on Inside Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Kenneth Copeland Unhinged on Inside Edition

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vate-jets.html

Yuck doesn't even begin to convey the disdain I have. Those eyes have always looked weird, not just now at age 82.

Now worth $760 million

Watch video

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I guess you didn't know that the land Kenneth owns has huge natural gas deposits which has made him a multimillionaire, not withstanding the book sales from the books he has published.

He hasn't kept a dime of church money and what comes in from people around the world has went right back into the ministry and other ministries as directed by the Holy Spirit.

He makes a living from natural gas sales plus his book sales. God has blessed and increased all that he puts his hands on, as promised by the Scriptures.

Don't know what your problem is, but in my opinion, it doesn't glorify God to snipe and gnash with your teeth, when you profess disdain for Kenneth (
    that's what Satan does, he accuses) and use fake news (whose sole purpose is to lie to the viewers) to try and prove your point.

It looks as you're just trying to look important by gossip, which is carnal rather than spiritual.

We, as sons and daughters of the Most High, are to act as joint-heirs with Jesus because we are... Stay classy dear sister and walk in His ways, praying at all times...

Even if you had praised Kenneth and gnashed on John MacArthur, I would have still pointed out that same spirit in you. Don't be a busybody...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post

Yuck doesn't even begin to convey the disdain I have. Those eyes have always looked weird, not just now at age 82.
    Oh c'mon, he just wants to teach you how to tap into god's wallet!

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

No, that's not true, God has already blessed us with all spiritual blessings and He told us that if we walk in God's ways as He instructed Joshua, the Word would prosper us and finally Jesus let us on a secret that the world would rather we didn't know about... Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give INTO YOUR BOSOM. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
    God has been trying throughout the church age to get over to His people how to reign in life and have their needs met, as per Jesus;

Luke 12:28-32 KJV
    (28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
    (29) And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
    (30) For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
    (31) But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
    (32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Was He lying, like Kenneth is accused of?

As a side note, I think that anyone who reads these particular posts in this thread can see where I am coming from... My message is clear and I won't take this up any further.
    My message is simply to get others to judge themselves for that infamous plank in the eye syndrome and to repent and to walk circumspectly...

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    He told us that if we walk in God's ways as He instructed Joshua, the Word would prosper us
    Then the apostate Copeland SURE isn't your guy for that!

Jos 1:7 “Only be strong and very courageous, to guard to do according to all the Torah which Mosheh My servant commanded you. Do not turn from it right or left, so that you act wisely wherever you go.
    Jos 1:8 “Do not let this Book of the Torah depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you guard to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act wisely.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

What do you mean?
    Explain yourself and let every word be established by the mouth of two witnesses in Scripture...
    How is Kenneth an apostate?

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    What do you mean?
    Explain yourself and let every word be established by the mouth of two witnesses in Scripture...
    How is Kenneth an apostate?
    Do you know where the word "apostasia" is used in the NT? It's only used twice (your two witnesses), and the context is unmistakable.