Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 6/5/19 - 6/24/19

Instant News Alerts

@InstaNewsAlerts
    24m24 minutes ago
    More
    JUST IN: Iraqi Prime Minister receives phone call from US Secretary of State to discuss efforts to calm the region and lower tensions with Iran
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    ELINT News Retweeted

Al Arabiya English

Verified account

@AlArabiya_Eng
    54m54 minutes ago
    More
    Breaking: US President Donald Trump says Iran committed the attack on the two tankers in the Gulf of Oman
    ELINT News Retweeted

Al Arabiya English

Verified account

@AlArabiya_Eng
    47m47 minutes ago
    More
    Breaking: Trump says Hormuz strait will not be closed, but if it is, it won't be for long.

Sink enough ships it would block the strait..

Default 'Suspected explosion' causes earthquake near China-North Korea border

'Suspected explosion' causes earthquake near China-North Korea border

" A "SUSPECTED EXPLOSION" near the China-North Korean border has caused a small earthquake, Chinese seismology authorities said, less than an hour after news broke about Chinese President Xi Jinpings upcoming trip to Pyongyang.

According to the China Earthquake Networks Center, the 1.3-magnitude earthquake with a zero metre depth occurred at 7.38 pm (12.38pm Irish time) in Hunchun city in northeastern Jilin province.

It was unclear what caused the explosion.

In the past, nuclear tests by Pyongyang have caused tremors and mini quakes around the northern border China shares with North Korea. "

https://www.thejournal.ie/border-chi...85878-Jun2019/

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Breaking: Saudi Arabia has placed all its oil installations, terminals, ports and oil fields on maximum alert.
    11:41 AM · Jun 18, 2019
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Breaking: Saudi Arabia has placed all its oil installations, terminals, ports and oil fields on maximum alert.
    11:41 AM · Jun 18, 2019

Houthi's increasing their attacks..

I wonder how many attacks in Saudi Arabia are not reported?

Exclamation

Babak Taghvaee
    @BabakTaghvaee
    ·
    2h
    #BREAKING: In-order to provoke #US to deploy more troops to #MiddleEast, #IRGC Aerospace Force was ordered to shoot-down a #USNavy MQ-4C Surveillance drone over #HormuzStrait using most probably a HQ-2 Long Range SAM fired from #BandarAbbas South of #Iran early morning today.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙗 Retweeted

Babak Taghvaee
    @BabakTaghvaee
    #BREAKING: The shot-down MQ-4C of #USNavy was the eye & ear of USS Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group over #Oman Sea, #HormuzStrait & #PersianGulf. It was collecting latest signal, electronic & photos of #IRGC Navy activity in the region. They have one more MQ-4C on deployment.
    3:09 AM · Jun 20, 2019 ·

Aurora Intel
    ‏ @AuroraIntel
    35m35 minutes ago

Aurora Intel Retweeted Global: MilitaryInfo

Aurora Intel added,
    Global: MilitaryInfo
    @Global_Mil_Info
    #BREAKING: U.S. officials consider the drone shoot-down as an unprovoked attack - @NBCNews

ELINT News
    @ELINTNews
    #BREAKING: President Trump when asked if the US will strike Iran- “you’ll find out soon enough”
    12:11 PM · Jun 20, 2019 ·

Check out the Orwellian 'War is Peace' statement from Netanyahu.

Ironically, [symbolically?] years ago, Putin stole Kraft's Super Bowl ring!

" Netanyahu is appealing to "all peace-loving countries" to support American efforts to halt what he called escalating Iranian provocations.

Speaking Thursday at a reception for the New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft
    , Netanyahu said that "in the last 24 hours, Iran has intensified its aggression against the United States and against all of us," adding that "Israel stands by the United States on this."

Meawhile... back at the Kremlin:

" Russian President Vladimir Putin is warning the U.S. against using force on Iran, saying it would have catastrophic consequences.

Speaking on Thursday during a televised call-in show, Putin said the U.S. military action against Iran would be a "catastrophe for the region as a minimum."

He added that it would trigger an escalation of hostilities with unpredictable results."

https://apnews.com/56d15bf24be248c88...88506ad1e0f29a

Very interesting symbolic, cryptic,
    threatening words from Putin !!

Putin says US attempt to use force against Iran to cause catastrophe

" It would trigger violence and, possibly, an increase in the number of refugees from the region, the president said.

MOSCOW, June 20. /TASS/. Should the United States try to use force against Iran, a catastrophe will follow, because the effects of a military solution are very hard to gauge, Russian President Vladimir Putin said during the annual question-and-answer session on Thursday.

"This [the use of US military force against Iran] would be a catastrophe at least for the region, because it would trigger violence and, possibly, an increase in the number of refugees from the region," Putin said. "For those who might make such attempts the consequences would be very sad, too, because it is very hard to foresee what the use of military force might entail."

"Iran is a Shiite country. Even the Islamic world believes that they are people capable of going to extremes if they have to protect themselves and their country," Putin said. "What these extremes will evolve into is anyones guess. It is hard to tell whom they will affect. It is very undesirable to see the events follow this scenario."

more at link

https://tass.com/politics/1064820