Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strait of Hormuz: US confirms drone was shot down by Iranian missile

Very interesting symbolic, cryptic,
    threatening words from Putin !!

Putin says US attempt to use force against Iran to cause catastrophe

" It would trigger violence and, possibly, an increase in the number of refugees from the region, the president said.

MOSCOW, June 20. /TASS/. Should the United States try to use force against Iran, a catastrophe will follow, because the effects of a military solution are very hard to gauge, Russian President Vladimir Putin said during the annual question-and-answer session on Thursday.

"This [the use of US military force against Iran] would be a catastrophe at least for the region, because it would trigger violence and, possibly, an increase in the number of refugees from the region," Putin said. "For those who might make such attempts the consequences would be very sad, too, because it is very hard to foresee what the use of military force might entail."

"Iran is a Shiite country. Even the Islamic world believes that they are people capable of going to extremes if they have to protect themselves and their country," Putin said. "What these extremes will evolve into is anyones guess. It is hard to tell whom they will affect. It is very undesirable to see the events follow this scenario."

more at link

https://tass.com/politics/1064820

June 20, 2019

White House invites congressional leaders for Iran briefing: source

" WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration called top congressional leaders to the White House for a briefing later on Thursday on Iran following the downing of a U.S. surveillance drone, a source with knowledge of the meeting said.

The meeting, with the top four leaders of the U.S. Congress as well as heads of the U.S. Congress Armed Services and Intelligence committees, will be held in the White House Situation Room at 3 p.m. (1900 GMT), the source said. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1TL2D3

sorry to say but this is one poker game where i do not trust anyone at the table and that includes the dealer and the company that made the cards
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

When asked if the US will strike Iran, Trump responds:

You'll soon find out!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...soon-find-out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8ozhTTZJzQ

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post

sorry to say but this is one poker game where i do not trust anyone at the table and that includes the dealer and the company that made the cards

I agree!

As Russia's TASS quoted Putin as saying...

What these extremes will evolve into is anyones guess. It is hard to tell whom they will affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

It's an Obama/Kerry false flag designed to lure Trump/US into a war in an election year These Globalists are now guilty of crimes against humanity as well as international sex-slave trafficking at the highest levels of elite society. They will stop at nothing and must be stopped before their NWO is complete.

Hopefully whatever happens will backfire on the NWO.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    .... Iran has intensified its aggression against the United States

Hmmn ... how so?

The oohnited snakes of "murka" has taken umbrage at Iran's existance.

I read somewhere that the oohnited snakes has postulated that Iran sent submarines out to those two tankers ... and instead of launching torpedoes (the damaged area and typical torpedo damage just somehow wouldn't jive), Iran's submarine surfaced, a diver exited and placed a step ladder against the tanker's hull so that he could place the mine well above the water so as not to actually sink the ship but merely to aggravate the oohnited snakes.

" Netanyahu is appealing to "all peace-loving countries" to support American efforts to halt what he called escalating Iranian provocations.

Well of course he did ... peace loving? Heheheh, yeah.

And if there was in fact the downing of drone it was sacrificed to achieved a specific result ....

O.W.

Top members of Congress huddle with Trump on Iran

June 20, 2019

" President Trump met with top members of the House and Senate at the White House Thursday, after Iran shot down a U.S. drone flying over what the U.S. says was international airspace over the Strait of Hormuz. Iran claims the drone was in its airspace.

The meeting, which included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other top Republicans, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Defense Secretary Mark Esper, and national security adviser John Bolton, came after Mr. Trump told reporters Iran's downing of the drone may have been a mistake.

A source in the meeting tells CBS News "Face the Nation" moderator Margaret Brennan the meeting was a positive one, without arguments. Mr. Trump, the source said, went around the room and gathered input, although he did not run through options. No one objected to the premise of a U.S. response, but that had many possible permutations, according to the source.

"We had a good briefing," McConnell told reporters back on Capitol Hill. "I think you know who was there, and I can confirm what was probably already written, which was that the UAV was fired on from Iranian soil and it was international waters, and beyond that I think the administration is engaged in I think what I would call 'measured responses.'"

more at link

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-m...-live-updates/

Is Trump against or with the Deep State..
    With as smart as all his minions claim he is could he be playing you all..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    .... he be playing you all..
    You all?

You got a mouse in your pocket ... wait, never mind.

O.W.