Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Heavenly Warnings About Consumption of Certain Seafood

Exclamation More Heavenly Warnings About Consumption of Certain Seafood

More Heavenly Warnings About Consumption of Certain Seafood

A writing discussing the use of genetically modified bacteria to treat sewage and remediate chemical spills. Also, 2018 messages from Heaven via Enoch that such bacteria has mutated (vibrio vulnificus), is consuming human flesh exposed to it, and to avoid eating oysters and shell fish. Also, includes messages via Louise Tomkiel and John Leary about the need for food storage in anticipation of the forthcoming famine. Lastly, certain excerpts of news articles re: flesh eating bacteria now in Delaware Bay and the possibility of the resultant flesh eating disease being attributable to consumption of the contaminated crabs involved. Includes link to related medical report dated June 18, 2019 from the Annals of Internal Medicine published by the American College of Physicians and stating that such "infections occur through breaks in the skin, and intestinal infections occur after consumption of seafood.".

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/532

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/531
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Shellfish from areas without sewer systems get people killed. That's why the command to not eat shellfish. But I have no desire anyway.

Pork could be from the deaths from eating undercooked meat. Or it could be from pre flood genetic engineering with pigs to make them closer to humans . Either way, I avoid eating pork.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    Shellfish from areas without sewer systems get people killed. That's why the command to not eat shellfish. But I have no desire anyway.

Pork could be from the deaths from eating undercooked meat. Or it could be from pre flood genetic engineering with pigs to make them closer to humans . Either way, I avoid eating pork.
    Concerning pork I read a book, Cows, Pigs, Wars and Witches. by Marvin Harris. He proposed that the antipathy to pork had more to do with resource allocation than from any perceived uncleanness from swine. Raising one pound of pork to eat requires two gallons of water. Beef, one gallon per pound of meat, sheep and goats, less than a gallon.

Personally, if you don't want to eat pork, great. Leaves more for me.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

The seawater matter.....and fishing, handling and consuming certain seafood is a serious and DEADLY matter. I expect many cases to arise during the next few months of warm and hot sea water.

Sometime back I asked some retail fishmongers about testing, monitoring and handling seafood out of the Pacific re: Fukushima contamination....and it was clear that they were aware of the threat and were petrified in fear over the matter.

I have known one man who caught flesh eating disease and know of another.

Most people are unaware of either threat......radioactivity or vibrio.

The petrochemical plant client that I referred to, had to dispose of tons of the bacteria routinely as they reproduced en masse.

On another note......

Years ago, PBS ran another documentary on steps taken to remediate the pollution in the Chesapeake Bay. One of the steps taken was for landowners along to the bay to place several baskets of oysters hanging along their piers into the bay. As the tide ebbed and flowed, the oysters helped to filter toxins from the water.....

Let that sink in.

Most of the oysters and other seafood harvested from Galveston Bay is shipped to any number of locations world wide.

Watch the video:

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/fox-investigation-reveals-dioxin-in-galveston-bay-sludge-pits

A few months after the airing of this video, Hurrican Harvey hit the area....and there is no telling how much of the toxins made their way into the bay.

Most of the commercial oyster beds are located on the other side of the bay from these particular sludge pits in the video....but not all. AND on the other side of the bay and up the river, the same company has another series of similar toxic sludge pits. I used to duck hunt and fish right next to these pits, unaware of their existence.

While oysters serve as salt water filters.....crabs and shrimp are bottom feeders/scavengers....All dwell in the sediment.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Annals of Internal Medicine
    18 June 2019

Vibrio vulnificus Infections From a Previously Nonendemic Area

Madeline King, PharmD *; Lucia Rose, PharmD *; Henry Fraimow, MD; Maria Nagori, MD; Mobeen Danish, MD; Katherine Doktor, MD

Background:
    Vibrio vulnificus is a gram-negative pathogen that lives in brackish, high-salinity waters with surface temperatures above 13 °C. V vulnificus wound infections occur through breaks in the skin, and intestinal infections occur after consumption of seafood. Either route can lead to bloodstream infections (1). Mortality from wound and bloodstream infections is high, particularly in patients with immuno suppression and those with cirrhosis or other iron-overload states (2).

Vibrio vulnificus is endemic along the southeastern U.S. coast. Cases of V vulnificus infection have also been reported from the Chesapeake Bay but are rarely reported from the Delaware...

Complete report:
    https://annals.org/aim/article-abstr...onendemic-area

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

More Heavenly Warnings About Consumption of Certain Seafood

A writing discussing the use of genetically modified bacteria to treat sewage and remediate chemical spills. Also, 2018 messages from Heaven via Enoch that such bacteria has mutated (vibrio vulnificus), is consuming human flesh exposed to it, and to avoid eating oysters and shell fish. Also, includes messages via Louise Tomkiel and John Leary about the need for food storage in anticipation of the forthcoming famine. Lastly, certain excerpts of news articles re: flesh eating bacteria now in Delaware Bay and the possibility of the resultant flesh eating disease being attributable to consumption of the contaminated crabs involved. Includes link to related medical report dated June 18, 2019 from the Annals of Internal Medicine published by the American College of Physicians and stating that such "infections occur through breaks in the skin, and intestinal infections occur after consumption of seafood.".

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/532

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/531

God's heavenly warning came many millennia ago...
    God's Bible law forbids eating shell fish and other toxic abominations.

Is circumcision still required for salvation? Do you abstain from eating pork? Do you only eat kosher food? Do you practice holocausts (animals sacrifices)? Cereal offerings? Peace offerings? Guilt offerings? Do you adhere to keeping eating utensils pure and kosher? Do you celebrate the Jewish holidays….and more

Why not?

The Covenant with Abraham

God gave Abraham a son whom he named Isaac, and made a covenant with Abraham that a multitude of nations would spring forth from the descendants of Isaac. He told him that they would be more plentiful than the stars, because of Abraham's faithfulness. Later, Scripture expounds upon the meaning of this covenant indicating that it entailed the promise of the coming of the Messiah.

Abraham begat Isaac, who begat Jacob.

In Gn 32:27-28, Our Heavenly Father, changed the name of Jacob to 'Israel', indicating an elevation in rank and authority. Thereafter, throughout Holy Scripture, the term 'Israel' refers to the descendants of the Patriarch, Jacob, or the 'people of God' (as discussed above). Jacob (Israel) was the immediate ancestor of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Thus, the Israelites (the descendants of Jacob/Israel) were the 'chosen people'. That is, the people chosen from whom the Messiah would be born. Indeed, this covenant was realized and fulfilled in the birth of Jesus Christ and his subsequent immolation, death and resurrection.

Evidence of this is found in a number of places in Tradition and Holy Scripture. St. Paul's letter to the Galatians states: "Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, 'And to offsprings', referring to many; but, referring to one,'And to your offspring', which is Christ." (Gal 3:16)

The Mosaic or Old Law

The Mosaic Law is the body of juridical, moral, and ceremonial institutions, laws and decisions comprised in the last four books of the Pentateuch (Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy), and ascribed by Christian and Hebrew tradition to Moses.

The requirements of the law are many, and include without limitation: circumcision of male children; abstinence from consuming pork; consumption of only kosher foods and only using kosher cooking and eating utensils; offering of animal sacrifices and cereal and peace offerings; observance of the Sabbath on Saturdays, observance of Jewish holidays; restrictions against making graven images, adherence to the 10 Commandments of God, and more.

It is worthy of emphasis that prior to the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and His resurrection from the dead, justification was obtained only by strict adherence to the Mosaic Law.

The New and Everlasting Covenant

The Gospels tell us that after having satisfied the above mentioned covenant with Abraham, Jesus established the new and everlasting covenant with the Church. Such new covenant is discussed in Mt 26:26-28; Mk 14:22-25 and Lk 22:17-20. St. Paul writes about the new covenant extensively in 1 Cor 11:23-29; 2 Cor 3:4-18; Heb 8:1-13; 9:13-24 and 12:24. In Heb 7:17-28 St. Paul calls it a 'better covenant'; and an 'eternal covenant' in Heb 13:8-21.

"And he took bread, and when he had given thanks he broke it and gave it to them, saying, 'This is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.' And likewise the cup after supper, saying, 'This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.'" (Lk 22:19-20)

Fulfillment of the Mosaic or Old Law

The Church teaches that "the Old Law is the first stage of revealed Law. According to Christian tradition, the Law is holy, spiritual, and good, yet still imperfect. Like a tutor it shows what must be done, but does not of itself give the strength, the grace of the Spirit, to fulfill it. Because of sin, which it cannot remove, it remains a law of bondage. According to St. Paul, its special function is to denounce and disclose sin, which constitutes a 'law of concupiscence' in the human heart. However, the Law remains the first stage on the way to the kingdom. --- The Old Law is a preparation for the Gospel. ---The New Law or the Law of the Gospel is the perfection here on earth of the divine law, natural and revealed. It is the work of Christ and is expressed particularly in the Sermon on the Mount. It is also the work of the Holy Spirit and through him it becomes the interior law of charity: 'I will establish a New Covenant with the house of Israel. --- I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.'"

Further in CCC 1967, the Church states: "The Law of the Gospel 'fulfills', refines, surpasses, and leads the Old Law to its perfection. In the Beatitudes, the New Law fulfills the divine promises by elevating and orienting them toward the 'kingdom of heaven.' It is addressed to those open to accepting this new hope with faith - the poor, the humble, the afflicted, the pure of heart, those persecuted on account of Christ and so marks out the surprising ways of the Kingdom."

It should be noted that while Jesus fulfilled the Mosaic Law with its ordinances and commandments, replacing the Mosaic or Old Law with the New Law or Law of the Gospel, He retained the requirement of adherence to the 10 Commandments.
    "And behold, one came up to him, saying, 'Teacher, what good deed must I do, to have eternal life?' And he said to him, 'Why do you ask me about what is good? One there is who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.'" (Mt 19:16-17)

There are many citations within Tradition and Holy Scripture regarding the fulfillment of the Mosaic Law by Jesus. We will not attempt to list them all. A few follow:

"He [Jesus] has abolished the law with its commandments and ordinances. ---" (Eph 2:15)

"For Christ is the end of the law, that every one who has faith may be justified." (Rom 10:4)

"In the same way, my friends, you have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who has been raised from the dead in order that we may bear fruit for God. While we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death. But now we are discharged from the law, dead to that which held us captive, so that we are slaves not under the old written code but in the new life of the Spirit."(Rom 7:4-6)

"Therefore the law was our disciplinarian until Christ came, so that we might be justified by faith." (Gal 3:24)

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us -- for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree'" (Gal 3:13)

"--- but Israel, who did strive for the righteousness that is based on the law, did not succeed in fulfilling that law." (Rom 9:31)

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do: by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and to deal with sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, so that the just requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit." (Rom 8:2-4)

"Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished." (Mt 5:17-1

A further comment should be made about the words of Jesus in Mt 5:17-18. As discussed herein, and as is stated clearly in Mt. 5:17, Jesus did fulfill the Old Mosaic Law. He replaced the Old Mosaic Law with the New Law or Law of the Gospel, which continues to require adherence to the 10 Commandments.(re: Mt 5:1. At the end of time, the requirement to adhere to the 10 Commandments will be moot. Why? Because with the 2nd Coming of Christ, all evil will be removed from the world, and the preternatural gifts (particularly, 'integrity' i.e. human intellect being far superior to human will) enjoyed by Adam and Eve prior to their fall, will be restored.. At such time, we will exist within the Divine Will, and sin will be no more.

The Ten Commandments:

1 I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have false gods before Me.
    2 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
    3 Remember to keep holy the Sabbath.
    4 Honor your father and your mother.
    5 Thou shalt not kill.
    6 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
    7 Thou shalt not steal.
    8 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (i.e thou shalt not lie).
    9 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.
    10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

For I tell you truly,
    until heaven and earth pass away,
    not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen,
    will disappear from the Law
    until everything is accomplished.

So then, whoever breaks one
    of the least of these commandments
    and teaches others to do likewise
    will be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
    but whoever practices and teaches them
    will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

For I tell you that unless your righteousness
    exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees,
    you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:18-20

"Holy Scriptures" in these verses
    from Paul to Timothy is the OT...
    there was no NT at that time.

From infancy you have known
    the Holy Scriptures, which are able
    to make you wise for salvation
    through faith in Christ Jesus.

All Scripture is God-breathed
    and is useful for instruction,
    for conviction, for correction,
    and for training in righteousness

2 Timothy 3:15-16

The teachings are clear. Jesus Fulfilled the Old Mosaic Law.....He kept one requirement to continue to keep the 10 Commandments, listed above.

As a result, there is no longer any prohibitions on eating any type of food. Further evidence of that is found in ACTS:

Act 10:9 About noon the next day, as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray.
    Act 10:10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat; and while it was being prepared, he fell into a trance.
    Act 10:11 He saw the heaven opened and something like a large sheet coming down, being lowered to the ground by its four corners.
    Act 10:12 In it were all kinds of four-footed creatures and reptiles and birds of the air.
    Act 10:13 Then he heard a voice saying, 'Get up, Peter; kill and eat.'
    Act 10:14 But Peter said, 'By no means, Lord; for I have never eaten anything that is profane or unclean.'
    Act 10:15 The voice said to him again, a second time, 'What God has made clean, you must not call profane.'
    Act 10:16 This happened three times, and the thing was suddenly taken up to heaven.

The citations provided in my earlier post indicate that the complete law was fulfilled by Jesus. He stated however, that the commandments should continue to be observed.

"Now someone approached him and said, "Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?" He answered him, "Why do you ask me about the good? There is only One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." He asked him, "Which ones?" And Jesus replied, "'You shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal; you shall not bear false witness; honor your father and your mother'; and 'you shall love your neighbor as yourself.'" (Mt 19:16-19)