Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump has called off illegal alien ICE raids at last minute in favor of "talks"

Default Trump has called off illegal alien ICE raids at last minute in favor of "talks"

Something weird happening... now Trump has called off illegal alien ICE raids at last minute in favor of "talks"... just like he did the Iran hit ?!

What in the world is Trump up to ??

Is he trying to lose the GOP nomination, election... or ??

22 June 2019

" Trump announces a two week DELAY on planned dawn raids by ICE targeting 2,040 migrant families in 10 cities across the nation - but says he WILL deport them if talks fail "

* Trump said he is delaying enforcement action scheduled to begin Sunday

* ICE had been set to begin dawn raids in ten cities to round up illegal immigrants

* Cities to be included in the raids were: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Miami, Baltimore, Atlanta, Denver, and New Orleans

* But Democrat mayors in Chicago, Los Angeles and elsewhere vowed not to help

* Trump now says Congress has two weeks to reach a solution "

more at link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-courts.html

Last edited by KingsX; 06-23-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Quote from CNN:

The President's pullback was an about-face in a matter of hours on enforcing his signature immigration policy...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/22/polit...sts/index.html

Trump is acting strange and indecisive.

Is he up to something... or is he having a mental meltdown ??

Reminds me of an old 1965 novel: Night of Camp David

I just had to do a search to see.... yup... apparently, he's at Camp David !!

If I had stocks, I think I'd be selling them !

Donald J. Trump
    Donald J. Trump Verified Account
    @realDonaldTrump

I am at Camp David working on many things, including Iran! We have a great Economy, Tariffs have been very helpful both with respect to the huge Dollars coming IN, & on helping to make good Trade Deals. The Dow heading to BEST June in 80 years! Stock Market BEST June in 50 years!

9:55 AM - 22 Jun 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...76293331738624

Trump is doing so good it is unbelievable. Even home prices are now going up because of the great economy. Some places are up 35%. That speaks volumes on what Trump has done and is doing for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Trump is doing so good it is unbelievable. Even home prices are now going up because of the great economy. Some places are up 35%. That speaks volumes on what Trump has done and is doing for this country.

You're not following my drift... but that's not unusual.

He has not called off deportations, he has postponed them. What happens now depends solely on what the Democrats do. This is very smart. Trump will appear to be reasonable. He will come across as someone who is willing to listen to the opposition and even negotiate. When the Democrats refuse to give even one inch, they will be seen as unreasonable (and if I may say, even Looneytoon) in their position.

If the Democrats remain obstinate, the President will be justified in pulling the trigger on deportation, building the wall, etc. This will play well with many people who are not presently Trump supporters.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    He has not called off deportations, he has postponed them. What happens now depends solely on what the Democrats do. This is very smart. Trump will appear to be reasonable. He will come across as someone who is willing to listen to the opposition and even negotiate. When the Democrats refuse to give even one inch, they will be seen as unreasonable (and if I may say, even Looneytoon) in their position.

If the Democrats remain obstinate, the President will be justified in pulling the trigger on deportation, building the wall, etc. This will play well with many people who are not presently Trump supporters.
    Very well said, Pastor

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Obama's minions always stayed he was smarter than the rest of us also.

It's probably that 312 D chess thing he plays
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner