Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 6/28/19 - 7/31/19

DEFCONWarningSystem
    @DEFCONWSALERTS
    Very early & UNCONFIRMED reports of a third ship - LR2 Poseidon - being seized. There is also interest being shown in Star Osprey.

We are trying to confirm these rumors.
    3:44 PM · Jul 19, 2019 ·

·
    4m
    Replying to
    @DEFCONWSALERTS
    Now Iran is actively asking for war.
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

ELINT News
    @ELINTNews
    #BREAKING: According to a US defense official with direct knowledge: At this hour US military forces are monitoring the transit of US commercial cargo ship through the Strait of Hormuz using armed aircraft overhead- via CNN’s
    @HamdiAlkhshali
    3:58 PM · Jul 19, 2019 ·
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    It was the US Marines aboard the USS Boxer that downed the suspected Iranian drone, a US official tells CNN. The Marines were operating the counter-drone jamming equipment that was used. There are about 2,000 Marines on the Boxer from the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (link: https://twitter.com/rabrowne75/statu...39528288022533) twitter.com/rabrowne75/sta…
    6:12 PM · Jul 18, 2019
    New Anti-Drone Tech.
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ian-drone.html
    Here's the New Marine Corps Weapon that Just Destroyed an Iranian Drone
    18 Jul 2019 Military.com | By Gina Harkins
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

thrown under the bus

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

Dan Williams

Verified account

@DanWilliams
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo, on British tanker incident in Iran, says it falls to the United Kingdom to take care of their ships - Fox News via @Reuters

EndGameWW3 Retweeted
    Arab News

Verified account

@arabnews
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    #BREAKING: Abu Dhabi Crown Prince: UAE cares about free movement in the Arabian Gulf, will cooperate with allied nations to ensure the safe flow of oil supplies to the world http://bit.ly/32EIW8d

ELINT News Retweeted

Henry Jones

@hthjones
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    UPDATE: USS Boxer broadcasting a similar message every hour.

“If you observe any suspicious or illegal activity, or require assistance, contact the nearest coalition warship on Channel 16”

Exclamation

Vincent Lee
    @Rover829
    ·
    3h
    Reuters: #SouthKorea joint chiefs of staff says fired about 360 (!!!) warning shots at #Russia military plane - Yonhap

Vincent Lee
    @Rover829
    ·
    1h
    Reuters: #Russia defence ministry says #SouthKorea military planes crossed the parth of Russian strategic bombers, creating threat to their security - RIA

Vincent Lee
    @Rover829
    ·
    1h
    Reuters: #Russia's defence ministry says Russian strategic bombers did not violate airspace of other countries - TASS

Vincent Lee
    @Rover829
    ·
    1h
    Reuters: #Russia's defence ministry says this is not the first time that #SouthKorea pilots have tried to interfere with Russian military flights over neutral waters - RIA

Vincent Lee
    @Rover829
    ·
    1h
    Reuters: #Russia's defence ministry says #SouthKorea military planes carried out unprofessional manoeuvres alongside Russian bombers - TASS

Vincent Lee
    @Rover829
    ·
    1h
    Reuters: #Japan lodges protest to #SouthKorea, #Russia for jet incident - Kyodo

(?!)
    EndGameWW3 Retweeted

Vincent Lee
    @Rover829
    Reuters: #China foreign ministry says #SouthKorea air defence zone is not territorial airspace, all countries enjoy freedom of movement there
    3:30 AM · Jul 23, 2019 ·

@IntelDoge
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    South Korean official Chung Eui-yong (director of national security at Cheong Wa Dae)delivered a message to the Secretary of the Security Council of Russia

"We are taking the incident very seriously. If such an act is repeated, (South Korea) will take a far stronger measure."

Ryan Browne
    @rabrowne75
    "as they follow up with their Russian and Chinese counterparts through diplomatic channels. The United States' commitment to the defense of its allies is ironclad."
    Quote Tweet

Ryan Browne
    @rabrowne75
    · 42m
    Pentagon-"The United States strongly supports our (South Korean) & Japanese allies & their responses to air space incursions by Chinese & Russian aircraft. The DoD is in close coordination with our ROK & Japanese allies about these events & will continue to monitor activities..." (link: https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1153604062186790912) twitter.com/CNN/status/115…
    11:11 AM · Jul 23, 2019 ·

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Iran’s IRGC More Powerful than Ever: Top Commander - Politics news - Tasnim News
    12:10 PM · Jul 23, 2019 ·
    https://t.co/t7cFWPuWsj

U.S. military has begun reestablishing air base inside Saudi Arabia

Hundreds of U.S. troops, fighter jets, and Patriot missile defense systems are moving to Prince Sultan Air Base, officials said.

July 19, 2019 / Updated July 20, 2019

" ASPEN, Colo. In June the U.S. military began moving equipment and hundreds of troops back to a military base in Saudi Arabia that the U.S. deserted more than 15 years ago, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the deployment.

Over the coming weeks the deployment to Prince Sultan Air Base, intended to counter the threat from Iran, will grow to include fighter jets and Patriot long-range missile defense systems, the officials said. The Patriots have already arrived at the base and should be operational in mid-July, while the aircraft are expected to arrive in August.

Several hundred U.S. service members are already on site preparing the facility south of Riyadh, which is controlled by the Royal Saudi Air Force, a number that will grown to more than 500 after the arrival of an air squadron."

more at link

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast...saudi-n1031916