Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 6/28/19 - 7/31/19

Exclamation World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 6/28/19 - 7/31/19

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

U.S. will sanction any countries that import Iranian oil: special envoy LONDON (Reuters) - The United States will sanction any country that imports Iranian oil and there are no exemptions in place, the U.S. special envoy for Iran said on Friday.U.S. President Donald Trump targeted Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and other top Iranian officials with sanctions on Monday, taking an unprecedented step to increase pressure on Iran after Tehran’s downing of an unmanned American drone last week.

“We will sanction any imports of Iranian crude oil,” Brian Hook said when asked about the sale of Iranian crude to Asia, adding that the United States would take a look at reports of Iranian crude going to China.

“There are right now no oil waivers in place,” Hook told reporters in London. “We will sanction any illicit purchases of Iranian crude oil.”

Tehran has been selling increased volumes of petrochemical products at below market rates in countries including Brazil, China and India since the United States reimposed sanctions on Iranian oil exports in November, Reuters reported this month.

“Iran does have a history of using front companies to evade sanctions and enrich the regime and fund its foreign adventurism,” Hook said, adding that Iran routinely violates maritime law to hide its oil exports.

Last year, Trump pulled the United States out of the multinational deal under which sanctions on Iran were lifted in return for curbs on its nuclear programme, verified by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Washington has since re-imposed tough sanctions on Iran, aiming to cut the Islamic Republic’s oil sales to zero to force it to negotiate a broader deal that would also cover its ballistic missile capabilities and regional influence.

Iran wants to sell its oil at the same levels that it did before Washington withdrew from the accord.

“Iran has just rejected diplomacy too many times,” Hook said. “They have got to stop this sectarian agenda of creating a Shia corridor of power to dominate the Middle East.”

“This is a clerical regime that wants to remake the Middle East in its image - and that would deeply destabilise the Middle East to have regimes following the same Marxist theocratic regime,” he added. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1TT1IW
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Its funny how US MSM is not reporting about Iran is getting ready for an attack..

They have deployed air defenses in and around cities throughout Iran..

Trump to meet Kim at Korea DMZ Sunday

June 30 at 12:14 AM

BREAKING:

Kim Jong Un will join Trump for a meeting at the Korean demilitarized zone, South Korean President Moon Jae-in says.

President Trump also confirms he’ll meet with Kim, and says he’ll look forward to it. Trump had broadcast his offer to meet Kim at the border in a morning tweet in Osaka, Japan, at the G-20 summit on Saturday, with a senior North Korean official responding soon after that the offer was “interesting.”

This story will be updated.

SEOUL — President Trump said he will travel to the demilitarized zone (DMZ) between North and South Korea on Sunday, and that he understands that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “very much” wants to join him there for a short meeting.

“I understand they want to meet, and I’d love to say hello,” he said Sunday morning local time, referring to North Korea and Kim. “It’s going to be very short, but we are in territory that’s very close. We don’t have to take long trips to countries, so it’s good for both of us."

"Let’s see what happens," he added. "They are trying to work it out, not so easy."

more at link

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4ad_story.html

Just now Trump walked with Kim into North Korea !!

See my related topic:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...rea-DMZ-Sunday

Last edited by KingsX; 06-30-2019 at 02:30 AM.

Exclamation

Eastern Libyan forces to launch heavy air strikes on Tripoli targets: Commander Commander Mohamed Manfour said the air campaign came after “traditional means” of war had been exhausted to “liberate” Tripoli
    Tripoli is under the control of the country’s internationally recognized government.
    BENGHAZI, Libya: Forces loyal to eastern Libyan military leader Khalifa Haftar will start heavy air strikes on targets in the capital Tripoli, one of his commanders said on Monday, urging residents to stay away from militia and military camps.
    Commander Mohamed Manfour said the air campaign came after “traditional means” of war had been exhausted to “liberate” Tripoli, which is under the control of the country’s internationally recognized government. http://www.arabnews.com/node/1518861/middle-east

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Libya: Haftar's threats 'declaration of war' on Turkey

Libya: Haftar's threats 'declaration of war' on Turkey
    aa.com.tr
    2:55 PM · Jun 30, 2019 ·
    Retweets
    Fire Tracker
    @TheFireTracker2
    ·
    1h
    Replying to
    @EndGameWW3
    So should get interesting if they invoke NATO Article5. Since they are still a NATO member....

The Poltical Otaku.
    @AcademiaVideos
    ·
    1h
    Replying to
    @EndGameWW3
    We about to commit suicide.

The Poltical Otaku.
    @AcademiaVideos
    ·
    1h
    -General Haftar

Namek
    @Namek51618444
    ·
    1h
    Replying to
    @EndGameWW3
    70% of the people who live in Misrata are Turkish origin Libyans and everyone in Misrata is anti Haftar. Something tells me if Turkey acts it will be to takeover the port and airport of Misrata.

Aurora Intel
    ‏ @AuroraIntel
    25m25 minutes ago

Initial reports from @FarsNewsInt that #Iran has exceeded 300kg of enriched uranium.

Aurora Intel
    ‏ @AuroraIntel
    19m19 minutes ago

Earlier today the Atomic Energy Agency inspectors weighed in the uranium, similar to last Wednesday and announced it has now breached the 300kgs. #Iran #JCPOA
    Aurora Intel
    ‏ @AuroraIntel
    2h2 hours ago

#Mossad director Yossi Cohen at the #Herztliya conference: "We know from our sources that #Iran was behind the attacks on the oil tankers in the Gulf. The attacks were approved by the #Iranian leadership and implemented by the #IRGC"Anna Ahronheim
    ‏Verified account @AAhronheim
    1h1 hour ago

#BREAKING: #Israel FM Israel Katz visited Abu Dhabi for the United Nations climate change summit and held a meeting with a senior official in the #UAE. Trip marks first by a senior Israeli minister to an Arab country following the #Bahrain conference

Default war with IRAN IN 4,3,2,

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    3m3 minutes ago
    More EndGameWW3 Retweeted سكاي نيوز عربية-عاجل
    Netanyahu: Israel will not allow Iran to develop nuclear weapon