Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 6/28/19 - 7/31/19

Commander Warns US against Violation of Iranian Border TEHRAN (Tasnim) – A top Iranian military commander cautioned the US against a crushing reaction it will have to receive by making the mistake of violating Iran’s border, saying the duration and extent of a war would be out of anybody's control.Monday, Commander of the Khatam al-Anbia Headquarters Major General Gholam Ali Rashid said the Iranian military forces are fully prepared to inflict heavy losses on the aggressors.

“We warn that the duration and extent of a war will be out of anybody's control,” the commander noted, urging the US to learn lessons from the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan that resulted in the death and injury of thousands of people.

The Iranian general also warned the US not to make an “irreversible mistake” in its calculations.

He finally stressed that the Iranian Armed Forces will show a harsh response to any act of aggression against the country’s southern islands or a violation of its land, sea and air borders.

The warning came two weeks after the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Force shot down a US spy drone in the Iranian airspace.

In a statement after bringing down the US drone on June 20, the IRGC said the pilotless plane had switched off all of its communication systems after take-off and flew towards the port city of Chabahar via the Strait of Hormuz in maximum stealth.

The costly military plane was shot down by the IRGC when it violated the Iranian airspace near the Strait of Hormuz and began to spy on Iran and collect information during return to the Emirati airbase.https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...iranian-border
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    13m13 minutes ago
    More
    Zarif Urges Plan to Ditch US Dollar in Iran’s Foreign Trade - Economy news - Tasnim News Agency
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    13m13 minutes ago
    More
    Zarif Urges Plan to Ditch US Dollar in Iran’s Foreign Trade - Economy news - Tasnim News Agency
    Question for you, DB (or anyone else in the know):

Did the current belligerent stance towards Iran begin when they started getting ready to ditch the petro-dollar? Like Libya and Iraq? Or are they going to try to ditch the petro-dollar now that we're on the edge of a shooting war?

Fox News

Naval weapons base near quakes' epicenter closed for safety inspections

" As Southern California dealt with the impact of Friday evening’s magnitude-7.1 earthquake, an important U.S. Navy facility near the quake’s epicenter was still dealing with the impact of Thursday’s 6.4 temblor in the area.

Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake was closed Friday as officials assessed infrastructure damage from the earlier quake, Stars & Stripes reported.

The base is located just northwest of Ridgecrest, the quake epicenter... "

more at link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naval-wea...ty-inspections

More related info on my earthquake topic:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...ern-California

Just now on CNN TV an expert with a huge map explained that the last few large earthquakes have ruptured the fault... and now that fault [which continues to have smaller earthquakes] is now moving northwest towards the huge Navy weapons complex at China Lake !

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Just now on CNN TV an expert with a huge map explained that the last few large earthquakes have ruptured the fault... and now that fault [which continues to have smaller earthquakes] is now moving northwest towards the huge Navy weapons complex at China Lake !

I'm expecting another big quake 8 or higher things are really heating up in southern California

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Question for you, DB (or anyone else in the know):

Did the current belligerent stance towards Iran begin when they started getting ready to ditch the petro-dollar? Like Libya and Iraq? Or are they going to try to ditch the petro-dollar now that we're on the edge of a shooting war?
    There ditching the dollar because they are becoming desperate .Getting close to the end where they will do something stupid.

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Iranian official: Tehran will announce tomorrow to increase uranium enrichment to 5%
    Quote Tweet

العربية عاجل
    @AlArabiya_Brk
    · 1h
    مسؤول إيراني: طهران ستعلن غدا رفع نسبة تخصيب اليورانيوم إلى 5% #العربية_عاجل (link: https://www.alarabiya.net) alarabiya.net
    1:56 PM · Jul 6, 2019

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Iran is gonna milk this enrichment out for quite a while. Israel nor America will react till Iran is enriching to 20% or more.
    2:02 PM · Jul 6, 2019 ·
    Retweets
    Light Stands
    @LightStands
    ·
    53m
    Replying to
    @EndGameWW3
    Iran will probably threaten to enrich uranium by 5% every week until the sanctions are taken off.
    That's my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post

I'm expecting another big quake 8 or higher things are really heating up in southern California

According to TV news, experts are predicting a one in ten chance of another 7 mag or greater earthquake within the next week.

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

����️
    @QmAn_2005
    #BREAKING: #UK Ambassador to #Iran,
    @HMATehran
    , has been summoned to the foreign ministry for the third time, amid the ongoing tensions between #London and #Tehran over the seizure of an Iranian oil tanker off #Gibraltar last week.
    8:38 AM · Jul 8, 2019